Hi -- I am in the beginning stages of trying to plan a safari trip to South Africa. I like some of the tour packages offered on Rhinoafrica.com -- can anyone tell me if this is a reputable/reliable tour company??? How about recommendations of any others???? How about Go2Africa??? Thanks so much, Diane
Rhinoafrica or Go2africa??? Reputable/Reliable tour company???
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 2 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 5 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 6 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 7 Morocco in April 2014
- 8 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 9 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 10 Uganda Travel Planning
- 11 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 12 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 13 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 14 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 15 Green Season Safari Questions
- 16 Novice Safari question
- 17 Quick question about Kenya..
- 18 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 19 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 20 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 21 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 22 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 23 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 24 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 25 Israel and Jordan