Hi -- I am in the beginning stages of trying to plan a safari trip to South Africa. I like some of the tour packages offered on Rhinoafrica.com -- can anyone tell me if this is a reputable/reliable tour company??? How about recommendations of any others???? How about Go2Africa??? Thanks so much, Diane
Rhinoafrica or Go2africa??? Reputable/Reliable tour company???
- 1 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 2 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 5 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 6 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 7 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 8 phone service
- 9 Tanzania in 2014
- 10 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 11 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 12 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 13 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 14 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 15 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 16 Living in Morocco.
- 17 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 20 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 22 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 24 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 25 Makoa-Farm Tanzania