We used Nature Expeditions International to book our honeymoon to Mozambique and Botswana. They were beyond AMAZING! The customer service was outstanding and they made sure that every aspect of our trip was handled. We were a bit nervous to travel to Africa with all the transfers, yet we didn't have a single issue. There was always a member of staff waiting for us to bring us to our next location and they were all friendly and full of knowledge. The camps and hotels that were booked by NEI were all top notch and beautiful. Throughout our entire honeymoon (2 weeks) we did not have a single snafu. NEI thought of every detail! They were able to book us both safaris (2 camps in Botswana) and some R&R time on the beach (Mozambique). It was perfect!! Our honeymoon was a fantastic trip and we have NEI to thank for it. We will definitely be using them for our next vacation!!
Review of Nature Expeditions International Trip to Mozambique and Botswana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 2 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 3 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 4 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 5 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 6 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 7 Cape Town Trip
- 8 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 9 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 10 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 11 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 12 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 13 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 14 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 15 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 16 Eilat to Petra
- 17 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 18 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 19 Safaga activités
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 22 Jordan vacation
- 23 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 24 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 25 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?