We used Nature Expeditions International to book our honeymoon to Mozambique and Botswana. They were beyond AMAZING! The customer service was outstanding and they made sure that every aspect of our trip was handled. We were a bit nervous to travel to Africa with all the transfers, yet we didn't have a single issue. There was always a member of staff waiting for us to bring us to our next location and they were all friendly and full of knowledge. The camps and hotels that were booked by NEI were all top notch and beautiful. Throughout our entire honeymoon (2 weeks) we did not have a single snafu. NEI thought of every detail! They were able to book us both safaris (2 camps in Botswana) and some R&R time on the beach (Mozambique). It was perfect!! Our honeymoon was a fantastic trip and we have NEI to thank for it. We will definitely be using them for our next vacation!!
Review of Nature Expeditions International Trip to Mozambique and Botswana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai first time
- 2 Burj Khalifa tickets
- 3 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 4 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 5 3-week tour at Egypt
- 6 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 7 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 8 Good reads
- 9 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 10 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 11 South Africa in February?
- 12 Morocco Advice
- 13 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 14 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 15 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 16 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 17 Beirut
- 18 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 19 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 20 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 23 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 24 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015