We used Nature Expeditions International to book our honeymoon to Mozambique and Botswana. They were beyond AMAZING! The customer service was outstanding and they made sure that every aspect of our trip was handled. We were a bit nervous to travel to Africa with all the transfers, yet we didn't have a single issue. There was always a member of staff waiting for us to bring us to our next location and they were all friendly and full of knowledge. The camps and hotels that were booked by NEI were all top notch and beautiful. Throughout our entire honeymoon (2 weeks) we did not have a single snafu. NEI thought of every detail! They were able to book us both safaris (2 camps in Botswana) and some R&R time on the beach (Mozambique). It was perfect!! Our honeymoon was a fantastic trip and we have NEI to thank for it. We will definitely be using them for our next vacation!!
Review of Nature Expeditions International Trip to Mozambique and Botswana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 2 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 3 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 4 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 5 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 6 South Africa in February?
- 7 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 8 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 9 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 10 Dubai first time
- 11 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 12 Zambia Impressions
- 13 Taste of Dubai
- 14 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 15 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 16 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 17 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 18 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 19 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 20 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 23 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 24 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 25 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb