We used Nature Expeditions International to book our honeymoon to Mozambique and Botswana. They were beyond AMAZING! The customer service was outstanding and they made sure that every aspect of our trip was handled. We were a bit nervous to travel to Africa with all the transfers, yet we didn't have a single issue. There was always a member of staff waiting for us to bring us to our next location and they were all friendly and full of knowledge. The camps and hotels that were booked by NEI were all top notch and beautiful. Throughout our entire honeymoon (2 weeks) we did not have a single snafu. NEI thought of every detail! They were able to book us both safaris (2 camps in Botswana) and some R&R time on the beach (Mozambique). It was perfect!! Our honeymoon was a fantastic trip and we have NEI to thank for it. We will definitely be using them for our next vacation!!
Review of Nature Expeditions International Trip to Mozambique and Botswana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 Independence Day in Israel
- 4 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 5 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 6 South Africa in February?
- 7 Drinking on safari
- 8 Travelust
- 9 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 10 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 11 Shots for Morocco
- 12 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 13 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 14 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 15 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 16 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 17 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 18 Thinking about The Gambia
- 19 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 20 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 21 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 22 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 23 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 24 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 25 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa