We had a wonderful trip to South Luwanga and Lower Zambezi this summer and after searching high and low can't think of a better vacation (open to suggestions) than a return to Africa. Our question, especially to Rocco, is do we try to find an affordable place in Botswana or go back to Zambibi or try a combo of two countries. We did like the conoeing and other variety of activities in Zambia and the Zambezi River and park were unbelievable. We were a Chiawa and Luwanga river lodge and do not want to repeat the same experience. We did not like the conjestion at the park in south Luwanga as well and are looking for remote areas with less vehicles and crowds....any suggestions?
return to zambia or try another part of Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Novice Safari question
- 4 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 5 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 6 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 7 Quick question about Kenya..
- 8 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 9 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 10 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 11 Morocco in April 2014
- 12 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 13 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 14 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 15 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 16 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 17 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 18 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 19 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 20 Uganda Travel Planning
- 21 Israel and Jordan
- 22 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 23 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 24 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 25 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner