My wife and I are in the middle east for one month this fall and we will have approximately 5 days in Syria. We're considering renting a car in Aleppo and dropping it off in Damascus so that we can explore some of the many sites in between. We are fairly independent travelers and have experience driving in places like Kenya, Italy, and Argentina, but this is our first time trip to the middle east. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco vs Turkey
- 2 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 3 Nairobi, where to stay
- 4 Widerness Lodges
- 5 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 6 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 7 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 8 Help plan African Safari
- 9 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 10 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 11 Tipping on Safari
- 12 Cape Town
- 13 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 14 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 15 Cape Town -safety
- 16 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 17 SA itin review
- 18 Botswana safari in late November
- 19 Ferry to Morocco
- 20 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 21 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 22 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 23 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 24 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 25 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit