My wife and I are in the middle east for one month this fall and we will have approximately 5 days in Syria. We're considering renting a car in Aleppo and dropping it off in Damascus so that we can explore some of the many sites in between. We are fairly independent travelers and have experience driving in places like Kenya, Italy, and Argentina, but this is our first time trip to the middle east. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Viator tour company
- 2 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 3 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 4 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 5 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 6 South African Cities
- 7 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 8 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 9 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 10 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 11 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 12 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 13 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 14 where to go in africa
- 15 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 16 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 17 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 Help with bags
- 20 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 21 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 22 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 23 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 24 Israeli Tour Guides
- 25 Shopping in Morocco