My wife and I are in the middle east for one month this fall and we will have approximately 5 days in Syria. We're considering renting a car in Aleppo and dropping it off in Damascus so that we can explore some of the many sites in between. We are fairly independent travelers and have experience driving in places like Kenya, Italy, and Argentina, but this is our first time trip to the middle east. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Trip to Africa
- 2 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 3 Morocco Trip Report
- 4 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 5 Morocco in October 2015
- 6 Remembering Palmyra
- 7 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 8 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 9 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 10 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 11 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 12 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 13 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 14 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 15 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 16 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 17 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 18 Transit visa
- 19 Local Tanzania companies
- 20 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 21 Need itineary planning help
- 22 Israel for 60 year olds
- 23 Dubai Trip Idea
- 24 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 25 Tanzania trip Advice