Please, help me with this question:
If my husband and I drive in South Africa through the Green Route, do we need to rent a SUV or 4x4 (4WD?) or is it ok to drive a car from the rental company category compact or economic?
Is it a safe road? Or would be be better off taking a tour?
To take a tour it would need to be a really bad road, because we love the freedom that it gives you to go on your own and only take tours for half a day when arriving to a new big city or special places.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 PURCHASE DOCUMENTS TO TRAVEL, LIVE IN ANY COUNTRY (whatsapp=+16313644303)
- 2 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 3 Uganda Visa
- 4 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 5 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 6 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 7 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 8 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 9 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 10 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 11 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 12 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 13 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 14 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 15 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 16 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 17 Fes or Marrakech?
- 18 Transfer at JNB airport
- 19 Egypt - Need Help!
- 20 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 21 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 22 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 23 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 24 Adapter Plugs
- 25 NYE in Marrakech