Please, help me with this question:
If my husband and I drive in South Africa through the Green Route, do we need to rent a SUV or 4x4 (4WD?) or is it ok to drive a car from the rental company category compact or economic?
Is it a safe road? Or would be be better off taking a tour?
To take a tour it would need to be a really bad road, because we love the freedom that it gives you to go on your own and only take tours for half a day when arriving to a new big city or special places.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/muscle-x-pump-2400-reviews/
- 2 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 3 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 4 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 5 Safari In June
- 6 Business trip to Israel
- 7 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 8 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 9 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 10 honeymoon place
- 11 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 12 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 15 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 16 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 17 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 18 Yom Hazikaron
- 19 Yom Haatzmaut
- 20 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 21 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 22 recomendation on African Safari company
- 23 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 24 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 25 One extra day in Jordan