Hi. We are traveling to Israel in June of this year. We are 2 adults and three kinds (ages 10,10 and 9). Does anyone have any recommendations for a tour guide that can act as a driver as well? Our plan is to spend the first couple of days in Tel Aviv, drive North to the Galillee for 4 days and then to Jersualem for 6 days which will be used as a base for some day trips. Also, we have already booked some (not all) of the places that we want to stay and I now understand that some tour companies will only work with you if they book the hotel reservations as well. Thanks for any and all suggestions.
Recommendations for Private Tour Guides In Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 2 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 3 Morocco for 2 nights
- 4 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 5 MOROCCO SOLO
- 6 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 7 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 8 Looking for out of the way places
- 9 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 10 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 11 Tanzania Safari
- 12 Sabi Sands camps
- 13 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 14 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 15 trip report, morocco
- 16 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 17 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 18 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 19 East Africa summer 2014
- 20 Cape Town Safety?
- 21 first time family safari in August 2014
- 22 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 23 Memory cards for camera
- 24 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 25 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation