My husband and I are planning a trip to Zimbabwe and South Africa for mid-2000 - and we are looking for recommendations for a tour company. We plan on staying for about 3 or 4 weeks and have a moderate budget, whatever that means .
We are in the beginning stages of planning so are really flexible and would love to hear about anyones experience.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 2 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 3 What is worth seeing in November?
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 6 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 7 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 8 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 9 Israeli Tour Guides
- 10 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 11 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 12 Masai Mara in May
- 13 Western Desert Itinerary
- 14 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 15 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 16 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 17 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 18 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 19 Trip to Merzouga
- 20 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 21 Uganda Visa
- 22 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 23 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 24 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 25 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica