My husband and I are planning a trip to Zimbabwe and South Africa for mid-2000 - and we are looking for recommendations for a tour company. We plan on staying for about 3 or 4 weeks and have a moderate budget, whatever that means .
We are in the beginning stages of planning so are really flexible and would love to hear about anyones experience.
Recommendations - Tour Operators- Southern Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ebola and Morocco
- 2 Thompson Gazelle
- 3 Overland in West Africa
- 4 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 5 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 6 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 7 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 8 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 9 Morrocco and Cash
- 10 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 11 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 12 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 13 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 14 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 15 South Africa trip advices
- 16 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 17 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 18 Tour to Morocco
- 19 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 20 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 21 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 22 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 25 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please