We will be staying at the Zulu Nyala Game Reserve at the end of next month September and departing about Oct. 2. We plan on driving from Durban or Richards Bay to this park. We'd like to consider a second camp. Would appreciate any suggestions. We'd like to go for 3 nights. If not far maybe another 3 hours we could drive or we would just return the car and fly out of Durban or Richards Bay to 2nd camp. From the 2nd camp, we would fly to Capetown and finish up our trip there. There are so many camps to choose from, I have no idea which one to choose. We cannot afford luxury, Sabi Sabi sounds wonderful, but it's way out of our price range. We'd like some comfort, not bare bones. Any ideas? Could definitely use some suggestions. thanks
Recommendation for a Safari Camp in Kruger Park
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Group Trip to Israel
- 2 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 3 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 4 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 5 My trip to Egypt .....
- 6 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 7 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 8 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 9 Safari and Beach in June
- 10 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 11 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 14 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 15 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 16 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 17 Homestay Accomodation
- 18 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 19 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 20 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 21 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 22 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 23 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 24 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 25 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal