We will be staying at the Zulu Nyala Game Reserve at the end of next month September and departing about Oct. 2. We plan on driving from Durban or Richards Bay to this park. We'd like to consider a second camp. Would appreciate any suggestions. We'd like to go for 3 nights. If not far maybe another 3 hours we could drive or we would just return the car and fly out of Durban or Richards Bay to 2nd camp. From the 2nd camp, we would fly to Capetown and finish up our trip there. There are so many camps to choose from, I have no idea which one to choose. We cannot afford luxury, Sabi Sabi sounds wonderful, but it's way out of our price range. We'd like some comfort, not bare bones. Any ideas? Could definitely use some suggestions. thanks
Recommendation for a Safari Camp in Kruger Park
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari on a budget!
- 2 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 3 Basic facts on how to apply window films
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Tips for Israel
- 7 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 8 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 9 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 10 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 11 Road To Morocco Tours
- 12 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 13 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 14 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 15 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 16 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 17 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 18 Rwanda
- 19 Egypt safe travel
- 20 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 Dubai trip
- 25 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!