We will be staying at the Zulu Nyala Game Reserve at the end of next month September and departing about Oct. 2. We plan on driving from Durban or Richards Bay to this park. We'd like to consider a second camp. Would appreciate any suggestions. We'd like to go for 3 nights. If not far maybe another 3 hours we could drive or we would just return the car and fly out of Durban or Richards Bay to 2nd camp. From the 2nd camp, we would fly to Capetown and finish up our trip there. There are so many camps to choose from, I have no idea which one to choose. We cannot afford luxury, Sabi Sabi sounds wonderful, but it's way out of our price range. We'd like some comfort, not bare bones. Any ideas? Could definitely use some suggestions. thanks
Recommendation for a Safari Camp in Kruger Park
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 3 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 4 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 5 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 6 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 7 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 8 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 9 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 10 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 11 what kind of phone
- 12 Small group tours in israel
- 13 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 14 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 15 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 16 Iran Info, Please
- 17 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 18 Safari on a budget!
- 19 fez accommodation
- 20 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 21 Egypt safe travel
- 22 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 23 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 24 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 25 Need help with N TZ itinerary