We will be staying at the Zulu Nyala Game Reserve at the end of next month September and departing about Oct. 2. We plan on driving from Durban or Richards Bay to this park. We'd like to consider a second camp. Would appreciate any suggestions. We'd like to go for 3 nights. If not far maybe another 3 hours we could drive or we would just return the car and fly out of Durban or Richards Bay to 2nd camp. From the 2nd camp, we would fly to Capetown and finish up our trip there. There are so many camps to choose from, I have no idea which one to choose. We cannot afford luxury, Sabi Sabi sounds wonderful, but it's way out of our price range. We'd like some comfort, not bare bones. Any ideas? Could definitely use some suggestions. thanks
Recommendation for a Safari Camp in Kruger Park
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 2 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 5 Morocco for 2 nights
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 7 MOROCCO SOLO
- 8 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 9 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 10 Looking for out of the way places
- 11 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 12 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 13 Tanzania Safari
- 14 Sabi Sands camps
- 15 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 16 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 17 trip report, morocco
- 18 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 19 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 20 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 21 East Africa summer 2014
- 22 Cape Town Safety?
- 23 first time family safari in August 2014
- 24 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 25 Memory cards for camera