We will be staying at the Zulu Nyala Game Reserve at the end of next month September and departing about Oct. 2. We plan on driving from Durban or Richards Bay to this park. We'd like to consider a second camp. Would appreciate any suggestions. We'd like to go for 3 nights. If not far maybe another 3 hours we could drive or we would just return the car and fly out of Durban or Richards Bay to 2nd camp. From the 2nd camp, we would fly to Capetown and finish up our trip there. There are so many camps to choose from, I have no idea which one to choose. We cannot afford luxury, Sabi Sabi sounds wonderful, but it's way out of our price range. We'd like some comfort, not bare bones. Any ideas? Could definitely use some suggestions. thanks
Recommendation for a Safari Camp in Kruger Park
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 2 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 3 Tour to Morocco
- 4 Morrocco and Cash
- 5 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 6 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 7 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 8 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 9 South Africa trip advices
- 10 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 11 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 14 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 15 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 16 First time in Africa on safari
- 17 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 18 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 19 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 20 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 21 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 22 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 23 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 24 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 25 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014