We will be staying at the Zulu Nyala Game Reserve at the end of next month September and departing about Oct. 2. We plan on driving from Durban or Richards Bay to this park. We'd like to consider a second camp. Would appreciate any suggestions. We'd like to go for 3 nights. If not far maybe another 3 hours we could drive or we would just return the car and fly out of Durban or Richards Bay to 2nd camp. From the 2nd camp, we would fly to Capetown and finish up our trip there. There are so many camps to choose from, I have no idea which one to choose. We cannot afford luxury, Sabi Sabi sounds wonderful, but it's way out of our price range. We'd like some comfort, not bare bones. Any ideas? Could definitely use some suggestions. thanks
Recommendation for a Safari Camp in Kruger Park
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 2 Beirut
- 3 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 4 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 5 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 6 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 7 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 8 Morocco Advice
- 9 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 10 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 11 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 12 I'm going on safari for free!
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 15 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 16 Dubai first time
- 17 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 18 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 19 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 20 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 21 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 22 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 23 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 24 16 day mixed trip
- 25 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014