I will be spending a couple of nights in Dubai on my way back from Africa at the end of September. I've flown through Dubai several times, but this will be my first time spending any time there, so I was hoping to get some recommendations for reasonable accommodation there. Also, any recommendations for things to do would be much appreciated as well. Thanks much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/juvarelle-eye-lift-cream/
- 2 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 3 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 4 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 5 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 6 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 7 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 8 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 9 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Buying merchandise
- 12 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 13 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 14 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 15 Egypt January-February 2018
- 16 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 17 safari for the mobility impaired
- 18 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 19 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 20 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 21 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 22 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 23 Dining in Cape Town
- 24 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 25 Dubai plan