I will be spending a couple of nights in Dubai on my way back from Africa at the end of September. I've flown through Dubai several times, but this will be my first time spending any time there, so I was hoping to get some recommendations for reasonable accommodation there. Also, any recommendations for things to do would be much appreciated as well. Thanks much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 2 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 3 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 6 Best African Safari
- 7 VISA for Mozambique
- 8 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 9 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 10 beach visit after safari
- 11 Petra Wadi Rum
- 12 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 15 What is worth seeing in November?
- 16 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 17 Israeli Tour Guides
- 18 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 19 Masai Mara in May
- 20 Western Desert Itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 23 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 24 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 25 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen