As a UK Citizen I apparently can't get a multiple entry visa for Ghana, due to not having visited in the last 12 months.
I have flights in and out of Accra, two weeks apart, and intend to visit Togo and Benin during that time.
Is it possible to quickly get a re-entry permit in Accra or Kumasi that will enable me to leave and then re-enter the country afterwards?
Many thanks in advance for any advice,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First trip to Africa
- 2 Uganda Visa
- 3 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 4 Morocco help
- 5 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 6 Private Guide for Cairo
- 7 Egypt - Need Help!
- 8 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 9 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 12 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 17 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 18 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 19 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 20 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 21 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 22 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 23 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 24 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 25 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North