As a UK Citizen I apparently can't get a multiple entry visa for Ghana, due to not having visited in the last 12 months.
I have flights in and out of Accra, two weeks apart, and intend to visit Togo and Benin during that time.
Is it possible to quickly get a re-entry permit in Accra or Kumasi that will enable me to leave and then re-enter the country afterwards?
Many thanks in advance for any advice,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthysuppreviews.com/verutum-rx-reviews/
- 2 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 3 Dead Sea day trip
- 4 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 5 Marrakech
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 8 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 9 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 10 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 11 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.