I thought that i could rack some of your well travelled brains for some advice? I am going to be at the Bush camp company for three months in June and i have a number of questions answered from a more objective point of view.
1) how good is the game viewing in this area of the the park?
2) this is for all those keen photographers out there. At selinda, my canon 100-400mm and 300 F4 were perfect. I have been toying with getting the either the 300 F2.8 or the 70-200 F2.8 for those extra stops. Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 advise on joburg pls!
- 2 beard itch, thinning spots and different reasons
- 3 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 4 help with itinerary please
- 5 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 6 Luggage restrictions
- 7 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 8 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 9 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 10 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 13 Township Tour Guide
- 14 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 15 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 16 ISRAEL TRIP
- 17 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 18 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 19 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 20 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 21 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 22 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 23 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 24 Advice on East African trip
- 25 Help plan African Safari