I thought that i could rack some of your well travelled brains for some advice? I am going to be at the Bush camp company for three months in June and i have a number of questions answered from a more objective point of view.
1) how good is the game viewing in this area of the the park?
2) this is for all those keen photographers out there. At selinda, my canon 100-400mm and 300 F4 were perfect. I have been toying with getting the either the 300 F2.8 or the 70-200 F2.8 for those extra stops. Any advice would be appreciated.
Re: Bush Camp Company
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 2 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 3 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 4 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 5 Tanzania Safari
- 6 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 7 14 day South Africa + Zimabawe with Gate 1 - Excellent Trip
- 8 Israel and Petra
- 9 Morocco for 2 nights
- 10 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 11 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 12 Magnificant Morocco
- 13 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 14 Hotels in Nairobi
- 15 israel and petra
- 16 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 17 Memory cards for camera
- 18 World Travel Expert
- 19 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 20 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 23 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?
- 24 Oman: an indipendent and memorable 4x4 trip
- 25 Namibia and Botswana trip report: an indipendent 4x4 safari