I thought that i could rack some of your well travelled brains for some advice? I am going to be at the Bush camp company for three months in June and i have a number of questions answered from a more objective point of view.
1) how good is the game viewing in this area of the the park?
2) this is for all those keen photographers out there. At selinda, my canon 100-400mm and 300 F4 were perfect. I have been toying with getting the either the 300 F2.8 or the 70-200 F2.8 for those extra stops. Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 토토사이트추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 3 Cairo International Airport
- 4 Petra from Israel
- 5 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 6 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 7 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 9 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 10 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 11 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 12 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 13 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 14 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 15 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 16 Dubai Guide
- 17 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 20 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 21 Loldia House Kenya
- 22 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 23 Alexandria
- 24 kicheche compared to porini
- 25 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya