I thought that i could rack some of your well travelled brains for some advice? I am going to be at the Bush camp company for three months in June and i have a number of questions answered from a more objective point of view.
1) how good is the game viewing in this area of the the park?
2) this is for all those keen photographers out there. At selinda, my canon 100-400mm and 300 F4 were perfect. I have been toying with getting the either the 300 F2.8 or the 70-200 F2.8 for those extra stops. Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dolphins vs Jets
- 2 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 3 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 4 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 5 Audley Travel
- 6 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 7 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 8 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 9 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 12 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 13 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 14 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 15 Safari in South Africa
- 16 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 17 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 18 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 19 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 20 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 21 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 22 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 23 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 24 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 25 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca