Prices in Rabat
We rented apartment with 3 bathrooms and a kitchen for $ 50 a night.
Almost all we prepared ourselves. On the day a man came 5-7 euros excluding alcohol.
Drink the local wine in the store from 4-5 euros, about 10 strong euro. Alcohol is only sold in a supermarket - Kafur.
Bus 4 dirham. Taxis average 20-30 dirhams. If you stop private owners can name the price of 100 dirhams, perhaps 50 storguetes.
Conclusions about Rabat
Rabat is certainly not a resort town, but the city is like. Clean green city, has its attractions including the Medina, which we did not attend because of what I had seen in the medina of Fez and we were watching the Medina in Marrakech. Back in Rabat, we came across friendly people.
Video tour of Rabat
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 2 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 3 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 6 Uganda Visa
- 7 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 8 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 9 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 10 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 11 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 12 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 13 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 14 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 17 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 18 Fes or Marrakech?
- 19 Transfer at JNB airport
- 20 Egypt - Need Help!
- 21 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 22 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 23 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 24 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 25 Adapter Plugs
Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
Prices in Rabat