Prices in Rabat
We rented apartment with 3 bathrooms and a kitchen for $ 50 a night.
Almost all we prepared ourselves. On the day a man came 5-7 euros excluding alcohol.
Drink the local wine in the store from 4-5 euros, about 10 strong euro. Alcohol is only sold in a supermarket - Kafur.
Bus 4 dirham. Taxis average 20-30 dirhams. If you stop private owners can name the price of 100 dirhams, perhaps 50 storguetes.
Conclusions about Rabat
Rabat is certainly not a resort town, but the city is like. Clean green city, has its attractions including the Medina, which we did not attend because of what I had seen in the medina of Fez and we were watching the Medina in Marrakech. Back in Rabat, we came across friendly people.
Video tour of Rabat
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 2 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 3 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 4 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 5 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 6 Israeli Tour Guides
- 7 What is worth seeing in November?
- 8 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 9 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 10 Masai Mara in May
- 11 Western Desert Itinerary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 13 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 14 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 15 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 16 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 17 Trip to Merzouga
- 18 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 19 Uganda Visa
- 20 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 21 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 22 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 23 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 24 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 25 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
Prices in Rabat