Prices in Rabat
We rented apartment with 3 bathrooms and a kitchen for $ 50 a night.
Almost all we prepared ourselves. On the day a man came 5-7 euros excluding alcohol.
Drink the local wine in the store from 4-5 euros, about 10 strong euro. Alcohol is only sold in a supermarket - Kafur.
Bus 4 dirham. Taxis average 20-30 dirhams. If you stop private owners can name the price of 100 dirhams, perhaps 50 storguetes.
Conclusions about Rabat
Rabat is certainly not a resort town, but the city is like. Clean green city, has its attractions including the Medina, which we did not attend because of what I had seen in the medina of Fez and we were watching the Medina in Marrakech. Back in Rabat, we came across friendly people.
Video tour of Rabat
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Petra from Israel
- 2 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 3 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 4 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 5 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 6 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 7 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 10 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report
Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
Prices in Rabat