Prices in Rabat
We rented apartment with 3 bathrooms and a kitchen for $ 50 a night.
Almost all we prepared ourselves. On the day a man came 5-7 euros excluding alcohol.
Drink the local wine in the store from 4-5 euros, about 10 strong euro. Alcohol is only sold in a supermarket - Kafur.
Bus 4 dirham. Taxis average 20-30 dirhams. If you stop private owners can name the price of 100 dirhams, perhaps 50 storguetes.
Conclusions about Rabat
Rabat is certainly not a resort town, but the city is like. Clean green city, has its attractions including the Medina, which we did not attend because of what I had seen in the medina of Fez and we were watching the Medina in Marrakech. Back in Rabat, we came across friendly people.
Video tour of Rabat
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 2 South Africa trip report
- 3 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 4 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 5 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 6 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 7 Mombasa recomendations please
- 8 Private tours in Morocco
- 9 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 10 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 11 First time to Africa-need help!
- 12 How do I know if a company is legit
- 13 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 14 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 17 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 18 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 19 Ethiopian security
- 20 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 21 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 22 morocco
- 23 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?
Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
Prices in Rabat