Hi all. 2 friends of mine are traveling to Kenya in April for some volunteer/missions work. I was curious what are some popular souvenirs that people bring home from Kenya. I'm hoping to put in a request, lol. Thanks, Greg
Quick question about Kenya..
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 2 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 3 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 4 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 5 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 6 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 7 Tour to Morocco
- 8 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 9 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 10 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 11 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 12 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 13 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 14 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 15 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 16 Uganda again
- 17 November at victoria falls
- 18 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 19 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 20 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 21 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 22 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 23 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip
- 24 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 25 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area