Easy question first - will American dollars be the only currency I need for a short gameviewing safari in Tanzania and a gorilla stay in Rwanda? My sister and I do spend a night in Arusha and a night in Kigali before we start the gorilla portion of our trip and at the end of the gorilla portion of our trip.
Next re the gorillas - we will have 3 walks in 3 days with the gorillas. Have read your 2009 report again Lynn and had not even considered that we may have a choice of which gorilla group we see, thought it was all based on your fitness level as to who went to which group. If we can choose, which groups should we be wanting to visit with? Is it still 7 gorilla groups and 8 visitors go to each group?
I did note Lynn, that all your walks seemed relatively easy and not overly long, so hoping that is the case for us although my sister Di, will be happy with hard mountain walks as she loves that type of walking while I prefer flat terrain for walking. Read a few reports on what was really useful but if anyone has a good tip I would love them to share it!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 2 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 3 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 4 Safari In June
- 5 Business trip to Israel
- 6 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 7 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 8 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 9 honeymoon place
- 10 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 11 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 14 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 15 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 16 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 17 Yom Hazikaron
- 18 Yom Haatzmaut
- 19 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 20 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 21 recomendation on African Safari company
- 22 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 23 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 24 One extra day in Jordan
- 25 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania