Easy question first - will American dollars be the only currency I need for a short gameviewing safari in Tanzania and a gorilla stay in Rwanda? My sister and I do spend a night in Arusha and a night in Kigali before we start the gorilla portion of our trip and at the end of the gorilla portion of our trip.
Next re the gorillas - we will have 3 walks in 3 days with the gorillas. Have read your 2009 report again Lynn and had not even considered that we may have a choice of which gorilla group we see, thought it was all based on your fitness level as to who went to which group. If we can choose, which groups should we be wanting to visit with? Is it still 7 gorilla groups and 8 visitors go to each group?
I did note Lynn, that all your walks seemed relatively easy and not overly long, so hoping that is the case for us although my sister Di, will be happy with hard mountain walks as she loves that type of walking while I prefer flat terrain for walking. Read a few reports on what was really useful but if anyone has a good tip I would love them to share it!
Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 2 Zambia Impressions
- 3 Taste of Dubai
- 4 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 5 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 6 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 7 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour