Easy question first - will American dollars be the only currency I need for a short gameviewing safari in Tanzania and a gorilla stay in Rwanda? My sister and I do spend a night in Arusha and a night in Kigali before we start the gorilla portion of our trip and at the end of the gorilla portion of our trip.
Next re the gorillas - we will have 3 walks in 3 days with the gorillas. Have read your 2009 report again Lynn and had not even considered that we may have a choice of which gorilla group we see, thought it was all based on your fitness level as to who went to which group. If we can choose, which groups should we be wanting to visit with? Is it still 7 gorilla groups and 8 visitors go to each group?
I did note Lynn, that all your walks seemed relatively easy and not overly long, so hoping that is the case for us although my sister Di, will be happy with hard mountain walks as she loves that type of walking while I prefer flat terrain for walking. Read a few reports on what was really useful but if anyone has a good tip I would love them to share it!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MS: OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:385:4895 Outlook Mail 24*7
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 4 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco
Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania