Hello--My husband and I are planning a trip next year to Israel and Jordan. We plan to visit Israel first, then Jordan. I know you can cross into Jordan at the Allenby Bridge outside of Jerusalem. So this might seem like a silly question---but once I cross the border, what would I do then? Are rental cars available there? We are planning to visit Petra and then on to Aqaba. So basically, what is the best way after the Israel portion of our trip--to get to Petra and then to Aqaba? After Aqaba, we will fly home via Amman. Thanks so much for your help!
Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 1 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 2 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 3 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 4 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 5 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 6 Africa Safari
- 7 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 8 Morocco - private tour operators
- 9 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 Kruger Park trip
- 12 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 13 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 14 phone service
- 15 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 16 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 17 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 18 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 19 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 20 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 21 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 22 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 23 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 24 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 25 transfer from jnb and Durban airports