Hello--My husband and I are planning a trip next year to Israel and Jordan. We plan to visit Israel first, then Jordan. I know you can cross into Jordan at the Allenby Bridge outside of Jerusalem. So this might seem like a silly question---but once I cross the border, what would I do then? Are rental cars available there? We are planning to visit Petra and then on to Aqaba. So basically, what is the best way after the Israel portion of our trip--to get to Petra and then to Aqaba? After Aqaba, we will fly home via Amman. Thanks so much for your help!
Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 2 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 3 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 4 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 7 Safari on a budget!
- 8 Tips for Israel
- 9 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 10 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 11 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 12 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 13 Road To Morocco Tours
- 14 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 15 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 16 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 17 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 18 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 19 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 20 Rwanda
- 21 Egypt safe travel
- 22 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 23 Zambia Impressions
- 24 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 25 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi