Hello--My husband and I are planning a trip next year to Israel and Jordan. We plan to visit Israel first, then Jordan. I know you can cross into Jordan at the Allenby Bridge outside of Jerusalem. So this might seem like a silly question---but once I cross the border, what would I do then? Are rental cars available there? We are planning to visit Petra and then on to Aqaba. So basically, what is the best way after the Israel portion of our trip--to get to Petra and then to Aqaba? After Aqaba, we will fly home via Amman. Thanks so much for your help!
Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 trip report, morocco
- 2 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 3 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 4 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 5 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 6 Morocco for 2 nights
- 7 Memory cards for camera
- 8 Help with Rwanda trip
- 9 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 10 Sabi Sands camps
- 11 Hotels in Nairobi
- 12 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 13 Rwanda trip report
- 14 Tel Aviv beaches
- 15 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 16 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 17 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 18 israel and petra
- 19 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 20 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 21 Israel and Petra
- 22 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 23 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 24 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 25 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!