Hello--My husband and I are planning a trip next year to Israel and Jordan. We plan to visit Israel first, then Jordan. I know you can cross into Jordan at the Allenby Bridge outside of Jerusalem. So this might seem like a silly question---but once I cross the border, what would I do then? Are rental cars available there? We are planning to visit Petra and then on to Aqaba. So basically, what is the best way after the Israel portion of our trip--to get to Petra and then to Aqaba? After Aqaba, we will fly home via Amman. Thanks so much for your help!
Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 2 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 3 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 4 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 5 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 6 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 9 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 10 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 11 Uganda Travel Planning
- 12 Israel and Jordan
- 13 Green Season Safari Questions
- 14 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 15 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 16 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 17 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 18 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 19 Northern Circuit tour company
- 20 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 21 Oman Trip Report
- 22 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 23 A Look Back
- 24 Morocco photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 25 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions