Hello--My husband and I are planning a trip next year to Israel and Jordan. We plan to visit Israel first, then Jordan. I know you can cross into Jordan at the Allenby Bridge outside of Jerusalem. So this might seem like a silly question---but once I cross the border, what would I do then? Are rental cars available there? We are planning to visit Petra and then on to Aqaba. So basically, what is the best way after the Israel portion of our trip--to get to Petra and then to Aqaba? After Aqaba, we will fly home via Amman. Thanks so much for your help!
Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 1 Favorite shoes for safari
- 2 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 3 River Cruise for Several Days in South Africa (or adjacent) ?
- 4 Best way to go from Morocco to Barcelona
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 7 17 days in Israel our way
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 10 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 11 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 12 Tanzania in 2014
- 13 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 14 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 15 Morocco - private tour operators
- 16 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 17 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 18 Tangier - A four day city break
- 19 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 20 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 21 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 22 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 23 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 24 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 25 phone service