Hello--My husband and I are planning a trip next year to Israel and Jordan. We plan to visit Israel first, then Jordan. I know you can cross into Jordan at the Allenby Bridge outside of Jerusalem. So this might seem like a silly question---but once I cross the border, what would I do then? Are rental cars available there? We are planning to visit Petra and then on to Aqaba. So basically, what is the best way after the Israel portion of our trip--to get to Petra and then to Aqaba? After Aqaba, we will fly home via Amman. Thanks so much for your help!
Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 1 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 2 phone service
- 3 Tanzania in 2014
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 9 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 10 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 11 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 12 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 13 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Living in Morocco.
- 16 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 17 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 18 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 21 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 23 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 24 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 25 Africa Safari