For those who have stayed at Okonjima, I have a question. The least expensive accommodation they have available for our one night in early September is $840 per night for two of us including dinner and breakfast. That is a lot to us, and we will have to leave very early the next morning to catch a 12:30 pm flight out of Windhoek. So my question is, for those who have stayed there, is it really worth it? We would be able to arrive pretty early the day before, probably by 2pm.
Question re: Okonjima
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 2 Tel Aviv beaches
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 5 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 6 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 7 israel and petra
- 8 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 9 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 10 Israel and Petra
- 11 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 12 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 13 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 14 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 15 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 16 Morocco for 2 nights
- 17 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 18 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 19 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 20 Tanzania Safari
- 21 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 22 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 23 Magnificant Morocco
- 24 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 25 Hotels in Nairobi