I'm thinking about going to Dubai in the end of November. When I have looked at hotels in the past I have gotten the impression that you can get a pretty nice hotel room for 500 to 800 AED. But when I checked the prices at e.g. Traders and Dusit Thani in the end of November the prices started at 1000 AED and 1800 AED. Is there something specific going on in Dubai at this time? Or do hotel prices go up in general over the winter as this is a better time to travel to Dubai?
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 2 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 3 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 4 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 5 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 6 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 7 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 8 Road To Morocco Tours
- 9 Magnificant Morocco
- 10 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 11 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 12 Africa Film Festival
- 13 Is the migration early this year
- 14 Roar Africa reviews
- 15 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 16 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 17 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 18 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 19 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 20 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 21 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 22 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 23 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 24 Pulse Africa???
- 25 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi