I'm thinking about going to Dubai in the end of November. When I have looked at hotels in the past I have gotten the impression that you can get a pretty nice hotel room for 500 to 800 AED. But when I checked the prices at e.g. Traders and Dusit Thani in the end of November the prices started at 1000 AED and 1800 AED. Is there something specific going on in Dubai at this time? Or do hotel prices go up in general over the winter as this is a better time to travel to Dubai?
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Johannesburg...?
- 2 YAHOO MAIL TOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ CORRECT THE ISSUSE-
- 3 WE SUPPORT YAH@@ MAIL TOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ CORRECT THE ISSUSE
- 4 My message...WE SUPPORT YAH@@ MAILTOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ ERROR
- 5 Acc..@ yahoo ☛☎18005406830 ☛☎customer phno…
- 6 My message...Account yahoo ☛☎18005406830 ☛☎customer phno…
- 7 Yahoo account ☛☎18005406830 ☛☎tech supp.. phno.
- 8 Yahoo 18005406830 tech supp.. phno.
- 9 Yahoo 1800 540 6830 error contact sup..ph.no.
- 10 call@@ 1800-540-6830 Yahoo technical phone no
- 11 nepali customer 1800-540-6830 Yahoo technical phone no
- 12 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 13 Luxury train ride
- 14 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 15 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 16 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 17 Cradle of Humankind
- 18 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 19 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 20 Petra from Israel
- 21 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 22 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 23 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 24 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 25 israel tour