I'm thinking about going to Dubai in the end of November. When I have looked at hotels in the past I have gotten the impression that you can get a pretty nice hotel room for 500 to 800 AED. But when I checked the prices at e.g. Traders and Dusit Thani in the end of November the prices started at 1000 AED and 1800 AED. Is there something specific going on in Dubai at this time? Or do hotel prices go up in general over the winter as this is a better time to travel to Dubai?
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 NORTON @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 HP@ Printer Set-up CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT CAre 24x7
- 3 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 4 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 5 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 6 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 9 Itinerary Ideas
- 10 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 11 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 12 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 13 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 14 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 15 Kenya/Tanzania
- 16 Dubai first time
- 17 2 nights in Dubai
- 18 16 hours in Qatar
- 19 Petra from Israel
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 A South African in Lusaka
- 22 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 23 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017