I'm thinking about going to Dubai in the end of November. When I have looked at hotels in the past I have gotten the impression that you can get a pretty nice hotel room for 500 to 800 AED. But when I checked the prices at e.g. Traders and Dusit Thani in the end of November the prices started at 1000 AED and 1800 AED. Is there something specific going on in Dubai at this time? Or do hotel prices go up in general over the winter as this is a better time to travel to Dubai?
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 베트남카지노→㊣【SC7000.COM】㊣←베트남카지노
- 2 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 3 First time safari question
- 4 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 5 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 6 Dubai
- 7 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 8 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 9 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 10 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 11 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 12 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 13 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 14 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 15 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 16 Etosha help
- 17 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 18 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 19 private game reserve-kruger
- 20 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 21 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 22 go2africa
- 23 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 24 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 25 My Topic Titlelas mountains