I'm thinking about going to Dubai in the end of November. When I have looked at hotels in the past I have gotten the impression that you can get a pretty nice hotel room for 500 to 800 AED. But when I checked the prices at e.g. Traders and Dusit Thani in the end of November the prices started at 1000 AED and 1800 AED. Is there something specific going on in Dubai at this time? Or do hotel prices go up in general over the winter as this is a better time to travel to Dubai?
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Question about hotel prices in Dubai
- 1 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 2 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 3 Safari and Beach in June
- 4 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 7 My trip to Egypt .....
- 8 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 9 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 10 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 11 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 12 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 13 Homestay Accomodation
- 14 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 15 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 16 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 17 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 18 Group Trip to Israel
- 19 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 20 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 21 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 22 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 23 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 24 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 25 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?