my boyfriend and i are planning on a trip to kenya this summer (sep), and we plan on staing at naivashe lake for a while...my question is how do i get back to nairobi from naivasha without have to take a taxi? i tried to figure out which bus companies operate in kenya and all i found was transport nairobi-mombassa. anyone knows of a reliable bus company who operates in kenya and can take me from naivasha to nairobi and from nanyuki (near munt kenya) to nairobi?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/derma-reflexion/
- 2 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 3 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 4 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 5 Alexandria
- 6 Dubai in 36 hours
- 7 good internet connection option Meknes
- 8 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 9 South Africa trip report
- 10 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 11 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 14 Mombasa recomendations please
- 15 Private tours in Morocco
- 16 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 17 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 18 First time to Africa-need help!
- 19 How do I know if a company is legit
- 20 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 21 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 22 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 23 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 24 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 25 Kenyan Safari Spending Money