my boyfriend and i are planning on a trip to kenya this summer (sep), and we plan on staing at naivashe lake for a while...my question is how do i get back to nairobi from naivasha without have to take a taxi? i tried to figure out which bus companies operate in kenya and all i found was transport nairobi-mombassa. anyone knows of a reliable bus company who operates in kenya and can take me from naivasha to nairobi and from nanyuki (near munt kenya) to nairobi?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.potentmuscles.com/embova-rx
- 2 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 7 Safari suggestions
- 8 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?