my boyfriend and i are planning on a trip to kenya this summer (sep), and we plan on staing at naivashe lake for a while...my question is how do i get back to nairobi from naivasha without have to take a taxi? i tried to figure out which bus companies operate in kenya and all i found was transport nairobi-mombassa. anyone knows of a reliable bus company who operates in kenya and can take me from naivasha to nairobi and from nanyuki (near munt kenya) to nairobi?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Travel within Africa
- 2 WiFi on Safari
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 4 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 5 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 6 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 7 Israel itinerary planning
- 8 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 9 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 10 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 11 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 12 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 13 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 14 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 15 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 16 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 17 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 18 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 19 Need itineary planning help
- 20 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 21 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 22 What to do with 2 1/2 days in Arusha, TZ
- 23 Passport issues Lebanon/Israel
- 24 My 2-Week Love and Hate Relationship with Morocco
- 25 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You