my boyfriend and i are planning on a trip to kenya this summer (sep), and we plan on staing at naivashe lake for a while...my question is how do i get back to nairobi from naivasha without have to take a taxi? i tried to figure out which bus companies operate in kenya and all i found was transport nairobi-mombassa. anyone knows of a reliable bus company who operates in kenya and can take me from naivasha to nairobi and from nanyuki (near munt kenya) to nairobi?
public transport in kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy Real Genuine data base Registered and Fake Passport,ID CARS VISAS ...
- 2 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 3 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 4 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 5 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 6 3-week tour at Egypt
- 7 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 8 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 9 Morocco Advice
- 10 Beirut
- 11 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 12 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 13 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 14 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 15 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 16 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 17 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 18 I'm going on safari for free!
- 19 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 20 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 21 Dubai first time
- 22 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 23 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 24 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 25 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites