We're getting VERY excited about our upcoming safari to Tanzania in June!!! Thank you for sharing your expertise with us first-timers. We appreciate the packing lists and the what-I-wish-I would-have-taken postings.
Unrelated question: I teach a unit on elephants/DNA analysis to my biology students. Can someone describe how to correctly pronounce 'Gonarezhou?' Thank you so much.
I will be sure to describe our trip when we return!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 2 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 3 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 4 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 5 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 6 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 7 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 8 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 9 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 10 Safari in South Africa
- 11 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 12 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 13 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 14 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 15 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 16 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 17 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 18 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 19 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 20 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 21 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 22 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 23 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 24 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 25 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise