We're getting VERY excited about our upcoming safari to Tanzania in June!!! Thank you for sharing your expertise with us first-timers. We appreciate the packing lists and the what-I-wish-I would-have-taken postings.
Unrelated question: I teach a unit on elephants/DNA analysis to my biology students. Can someone describe how to correctly pronounce 'Gonarezhou?' Thank you so much.
I will be sure to describe our trip when we return!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Do you want to deal of your used car?
- 2 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 3 ProSolution is among the best Male Enhancement pills
- 4 http://www.nutritionofenergy.com/faixa-anti-ronco-funciona/
- 5 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 6 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 7 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 8 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 9 Trip to Petra
- 10 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 11 Cape Town -safety
- 12 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 13 Trip to Merzouga
- 14 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 15 Swaziland in January
- 16 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 17 good internet connection option Meknes
- 18 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 19 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 20 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 21 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 22 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 23 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 24 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!