we are arriving in Abu Dhabi and then Dubai in May via a Crystal Cruise ship. We do not want to take ships tours and prefer private cars/guides. Any suggestions for the one day stops in each city? Appreciate anyone's input whether this is possible/practical or should we stick with the cruise lines trips? thank you
private tours Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 2 Hotels in Nairobi
- 3 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 4 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 5 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 6 Memory cards for camera
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 trip report, morocco
- 9 Rwanda trip report
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 12 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 13 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 14 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 15 israel and petra
- 16 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 17 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 18 Israel and Petra
- 19 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 20 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 21 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 22 Morocco for 2 nights
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?