Selwyn will be in London while we are in Capetown. I have another vague lead for a private guide- driver. We are mainly interested in driving south to Boulders, Cape Point and then back through the beautiful mountains. Can anyone recommend a guide-driver for early October? We leave tomorrow!
Private guide for Capetown and environs
- 1 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 2 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 3 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 4 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 5 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 6 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 7 Africa Safari
- 8 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 9 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 10 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 11 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 12 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 13 Morocco - private tour operators
- 14 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 16 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 17 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 20 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 21 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 22 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Kruger Park trip
- 24 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 25 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi