Because some of you asked me to post a message about my trip to Kenya, I will try to give you some more informations .
2 years ago, for my honeymoon, I was looking for something special ..and a safari sound good to us . So I began to search on the web ..;but I did'nt know anything about forums like this one .
After some searches , I found http://www.alexis-peltier.com/ and what I saw was so fabulous ..but I though, not for me because of the price !but I decided to send an email to ask about possibilities ..;and Alexis answered me that he would try to propose me an itinerary which would not be to expensive but very interesting and very nice !
So we decided to book a 5 days safari to Masai mara and Amboseli . And it was unbeliveable , marvellous to see the migration from the sky , you can see so far away ! Amboseli was also a great experience . Flying over the kilimanjaro was fabulous .I will never forget it !
The pilot Alexis taught us the rudiments of the piloting and it was really great experience for us .
He is a very nice guy and very professionnel, we spent only a few days with him, but he became a real friend .
On his website you can learn all about possibilities
Sorry , it is most in french ..;but Alexis do speak english quite good for a french guy .
His safaris are expensive, a lot more than a classic safari , even than a fly-in safari but they are worth the difference .
It's a unique experience I would advice to my friends .
If some of you needs more informations , don't hesitate ...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tiberias with kids
- 2 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 3 Lion World
- 4 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 5 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 6 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 7 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 8 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 9 Mpumalanga visit
- 10 safe areas to go on safari
- 11 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 12 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 13 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 14 Victoria Falls
- 15 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 16 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 17 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 18 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 19 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 20 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 21 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 22 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September
- 23 Trip to Kenya - Nov 26-Dec 9
- 24 Kruger park
- 25 Casablanca arrival -alternative first night stay