Because some of you asked me to post a message about my trip to Kenya, I will try to give you some more informations .
2 years ago, for my honeymoon, I was looking for something special ..and a safari sound good to us . So I began to search on the web ..;but I did'nt know anything about forums like this one .
After some searches , I found http://www.alexis-peltier.com/ and what I saw was so fabulous ..but I though, not for me because of the price !but I decided to send an email to ask about possibilities ..;and Alexis answered me that he would try to propose me an itinerary which would not be to expensive but very interesting and very nice !
So we decided to book a 5 days safari to Masai mara and Amboseli . And it was unbeliveable , marvellous to see the migration from the sky , you can see so far away ! Amboseli was also a great experience . Flying over the kilimanjaro was fabulous .I will never forget it !
The pilot Alexis taught us the rudiments of the piloting and it was really great experience for us .
He is a very nice guy and very professionnel, we spent only a few days with him, but he became a real friend .
On his website you can learn all about possibilities
Sorry , it is most in french ..;but Alexis do speak english quite good for a french guy .
His safaris are expensive, a lot more than a classic safari , even than a fly-in safari but they are worth the difference .
It's a unique experience I would advice to my friends .
If some of you needs more informations , don't hesitate ...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Private Guide for Cairo
- 2 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 3 Texting from US to Israel
- 4 Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 6 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 7 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 8 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 9 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 10 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 11 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 12 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 13 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 14 Passport pages stuck together
- 15 Self drive tour south africa
- 16 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 17 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 18 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 19 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 20 Duba activities - help deciding
- 21 Eilat
- 22 recommendations for AI islands
- 23 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 24 Petra from Israel
- 25 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit