Because some of you asked me to post a message about my trip to Kenya, I will try to give you some more informations .
2 years ago, for my honeymoon, I was looking for something special ..and a safari sound good to us . So I began to search on the web ..;but I did'nt know anything about forums like this one .
After some searches , I found http://www.alexis-peltier.com/ and what I saw was so fabulous ..but I though, not for me because of the price !but I decided to send an email to ask about possibilities ..;and Alexis answered me that he would try to propose me an itinerary which would not be to expensive but very interesting and very nice !
So we decided to book a 5 days safari to Masai mara and Amboseli . And it was unbeliveable , marvellous to see the migration from the sky , you can see so far away ! Amboseli was also a great experience . Flying over the kilimanjaro was fabulous .I will never forget it !
The pilot Alexis taught us the rudiments of the piloting and it was really great experience for us .
He is a very nice guy and very professionnel, we spent only a few days with him, but he became a real friend .
On his website you can learn all about possibilities
Sorry , it is most in french ..;but Alexis do speak english quite good for a french guy .
His safaris are expensive, a lot more than a classic safari , even than a fly-in safari but they are worth the difference .
It's a unique experience I would advice to my friends .
If some of you needs more informations , don't hesitate ...
private cesna safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 Morocco in April 2014
- 4 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 5 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 Uganda Travel Planning
- 9 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 10 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 11 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 12 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 13 Green Season Safari Questions
- 14 Novice Safari question
- 15 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 16 Quick question about Kenya..
- 17 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 18 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 19 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 20 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 21 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 22 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 23 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 24 Israel and Jordan
- 25 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?