Because some of you asked me to post a message about my trip to Kenya, I will try to give you some more informations .
2 years ago, for my honeymoon, I was looking for something special ..and a safari sound good to us . So I began to search on the web ..;but I did'nt know anything about forums like this one .
After some searches , I found http://www.alexis-peltier.com/ and what I saw was so fabulous ..but I though, not for me because of the price !but I decided to send an email to ask about possibilities ..;and Alexis answered me that he would try to propose me an itinerary which would not be to expensive but very interesting and very nice !
So we decided to book a 5 days safari to Masai mara and Amboseli . And it was unbeliveable , marvellous to see the migration from the sky , you can see so far away ! Amboseli was also a great experience . Flying over the kilimanjaro was fabulous .I will never forget it !
The pilot Alexis taught us the rudiments of the piloting and it was really great experience for us .
He is a very nice guy and very professionnel, we spent only a few days with him, but he became a real friend .
On his website you can learn all about possibilities
Sorry , it is most in french ..;but Alexis do speak english quite good for a french guy .
His safaris are expensive, a lot more than a classic safari , even than a fly-in safari but they are worth the difference .
It's a unique experience I would advice to my friends .
If some of you needs more informations , don't hesitate ...
private cesna safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa in February?
- 2 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 3 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 4 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 5 MOROCCO CAMEL TREKKING
- 6 Buy links
- 7 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 8 Car Rentals in Israel
- 9 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 10 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 11 Morocco to portugal
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 14 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 15 Independence Day in Israel
- 16 Drinking on safari
- 17 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 18 Travelust
- 19 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 20 Shots for Morocco
- 21 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 22 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 23 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 24 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 25 Thinking about The Gambia