Because some of you asked me to post a message about my trip to Kenya, I will try to give you some more informations .
2 years ago, for my honeymoon, I was looking for something special ..and a safari sound good to us . So I began to search on the web ..;but I did'nt know anything about forums like this one .
After some searches , I found http://www.alexis-peltier.com/ and what I saw was so fabulous ..but I though, not for me because of the price !but I decided to send an email to ask about possibilities ..;and Alexis answered me that he would try to propose me an itinerary which would not be to expensive but very interesting and very nice !
So we decided to book a 5 days safari to Masai mara and Amboseli . And it was unbeliveable , marvellous to see the migration from the sky , you can see so far away ! Amboseli was also a great experience . Flying over the kilimanjaro was fabulous .I will never forget it !
The pilot Alexis taught us the rudiments of the piloting and it was really great experience for us .
He is a very nice guy and very professionnel, we spent only a few days with him, but he became a real friend .
On his website you can learn all about possibilities
Sorry , it is most in french ..;but Alexis do speak english quite good for a french guy .
His safaris are expensive, a lot more than a classic safari , even than a fly-in safari but they are worth the difference .
It's a unique experience I would advice to my friends .
If some of you needs more informations , don't hesitate ...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 which exists to comfortable your skin from
- 2 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 3 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 4 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 5 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 6 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 7 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 8 Alexandria
- 9 Dubai in 36 hours
- 10 good internet connection option Meknes
- 11 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 12 South Africa trip report
- 13 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 14 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 Mombasa recomendations please
- 17 Private tours in Morocco
- 18 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 19 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 20 First time to Africa-need help!
- 21 How do I know if a company is legit
- 22 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 23 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 24 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 25 Has anyone used this company in Uganda