Thinking about flying from Tel Aviv (but we will be in Jerusalem) to Eilat and then go to zpetra. We would stay overnight in Petra (Movenpick) and return to TelbAviv next day. Any recommendation of who we should get to take us by private car to and from Eilat (or from the Jordan side of the border) to Petra. Do we just get a taxi to take us from the airport to the border bridge? Can we get the Jorden visa at the border?
Private car/tour Eilat to Petra
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Travelust
- 2 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 3 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 4 Drinking on safari
- 5 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 6 Shots for Morocco
- 7 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 8 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 9 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 10 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 South Africa in February?
- 13 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 14 Thinking about The Gambia
- 15 Independence Day in Israel
- 16 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 17 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 18 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 19 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 20 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 21 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 22 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 23 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 24 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda 2015