I am planning a Tanzanian safari in May of 2014 with the family. I have been saving my points and miles and am thrilled to have gotten 3 business class tickets for the trip from IAH to Nairobi. We will then book inter-africa flights from there. I need to book two more paid bus. seats on the same AirFrance flights departing the US. One way business fares are coming in at a high price ($8k each). I am wondering if anyone has any insight on whether the prices might go down and how I can get notifications? Any suggestions?
Pricing on flights US to Nairobi?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 2 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 3 Which Southern Africa Itinerary
- 4 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 5 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 6 Namibia road conditions
- 7 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 8 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 9 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 10 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 13 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 14 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 15 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 16 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 17 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 18 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 19 Ebola and Morocco
- 20 Thompson Gazelle
- 21 Overland in West Africa
- 22 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 23 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 24 Morrocco and Cash
- 25 Don't go to Morrocco!