I am planning a Tanzanian safari in May of 2014 with the family. I have been saving my points and miles and am thrilled to have gotten 3 business class tickets for the trip from IAH to Nairobi. We will then book inter-africa flights from there. I need to book two more paid bus. seats on the same AirFrance flights departing the US. One way business fares are coming in at a high price ($8k each). I am wondering if anyone has any insight on whether the prices might go down and how I can get notifications? Any suggestions?
Pricing on flights US to Nairobi?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Tours with Morocco Culture Tours
- 2 Morocco Tours,Marrakech Desert Tours,Trips in Morocco,Fes Desert Tours
- 3 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 4 Mount Kilimanjaro among 7 world summit peaks
- 5 Get in touch and begin an unforgettable journey
- 6 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 7 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 8 To go to Israel or not?
- 9 Bidair at JNB
- 10 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 11 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 12 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 13 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 14 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 15 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 16 Questions about Chobe
- 17 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 18 Dubai > Oman?
- 19 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 20 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 21 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 22 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 23 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 24 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 25 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp