Am a newb here but as Seychelles is more of an upmarket place, I'm trying here for a little info as google/thorntree were a bit bereft.
Am wondering if someone can give a general description of costs in Seychelles. I can find accommodation obviously but I'm wondering about things like restarants, taxis, beach activities, self catering possibilities (are there supermarkets or is SC more like resort islands?) and the like.
My wife and & are planning our honeymoon (Kenya safari followed by beach somewhere) and would like to find some comparisons between Seychelles and Zanzibar.
Any opinions welcome, Thanks,
Stare Niedzwiedz & Kotka
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 2 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 3 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 4 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 5 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 6 Is the migration early this year
- 7 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 8 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 9 Madagascar - your tips please
- 10 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 11 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 12 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 13 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 14 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 15 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 16 Road To Morocco Tours
- 17 Magnificant Morocco
- 18 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 19 Africa Film Festival
- 20 Roar Africa reviews
- 21 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 22 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 23 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 24 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 25 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested