Am a newb here but as Seychelles is more of an upmarket place, I'm trying here for a little info as google/thorntree were a bit bereft.
Am wondering if someone can give a general description of costs in Seychelles. I can find accommodation obviously but I'm wondering about things like restarants, taxis, beach activities, self catering possibilities (are there supermarkets or is SC more like resort islands?) and the like.
My wife and & are planning our honeymoon (Kenya safari followed by beach somewhere) and would like to find some comparisons between Seychelles and Zanzibar.
Any opinions welcome, Thanks,
Stare Niedzwiedz & Kotka
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 bechua: Tec*h SUPP0RT canon printer CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 canon 24*7
- 2 Set up: Get the app HOTMAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 HOTMAIL ***7
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 5 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 6 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 7 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 8 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 9 Safari suggestions
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 12 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 13 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 14 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 15 Passport question for International flight
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 Tour operator near me
- 18 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 21 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 22 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 23 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 24 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 25 9D8N Morocco Itinerary