Am a newb here but as Seychelles is more of an upmarket place, I'm trying here for a little info as google/thorntree were a bit bereft.
Am wondering if someone can give a general description of costs in Seychelles. I can find accommodation obviously but I'm wondering about things like restarants, taxis, beach activities, self catering possibilities (are there supermarkets or is SC more like resort islands?) and the like.
My wife and & are planning our honeymoon (Kenya safari followed by beach somewhere) and would like to find some comparisons between Seychelles and Zanzibar.
Any opinions welcome, Thanks,
Stare Niedzwiedz & Kotka
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ╱专╱╱【ADM856.ＣoＭ】╱╱专╱강남카지노
- 2 Is there more than one type of SA Plug?
- 3 Excellent driver/guide Nairobi/Kenya
- 4 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 5 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 6 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 7 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 8 Malawi with kiddos
- 9 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 10 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 11 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 12 Mauritius info request please
- 13 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 14 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 15 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 16 WiFi on Safari
- 17 Travel within Africa
- 18 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 19 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 20 Israel itinerary planning
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 23 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 24 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 25 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4