Am a newb here but as Seychelles is more of an upmarket place, I'm trying here for a little info as google/thorntree were a bit bereft.
Am wondering if someone can give a general description of costs in Seychelles. I can find accommodation obviously but I'm wondering about things like restarants, taxis, beach activities, self catering possibilities (are there supermarkets or is SC more like resort islands?) and the like.
My wife and & are planning our honeymoon (Kenya safari followed by beach somewhere) and would like to find some comparisons between Seychelles and Zanzibar.
Any opinions welcome, Thanks,
Stare Niedzwiedz & Kotka
- 1 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 2 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 6 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 7 phone service
- 8 Tanzania in 2014
- 9 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 12 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 13 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 14 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 Living in Morocco.
- 17 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 20 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 22 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 24 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 25 Makoa-Farm Tanzania