Am a newb here but as Seychelles is more of an upmarket place, I'm trying here for a little info as google/thorntree were a bit bereft.
Am wondering if someone can give a general description of costs in Seychelles. I can find accommodation obviously but I'm wondering about things like restarants, taxis, beach activities, self catering possibilities (are there supermarkets or is SC more like resort islands?) and the like.
My wife and & are planning our honeymoon (Kenya safari followed by beach somewhere) and would like to find some comparisons between Seychelles and Zanzibar.
Any opinions welcome, Thanks,
Stare Niedzwiedz & Kotka
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (1) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 3 Plan To Travel To Tanzania?
- 4 Itinerary Ideas
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 9 Kenya/Tanzania
- 10 Dubai first time
- 11 2 nights in Dubai
- 12 16 hours in Qatar
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 A South African in Lusaka
- 16 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 17 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 20 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 21 Safari suggestions
- 22 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 23 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 24 Travel to Africa
- 25 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?