To anyone planning or about to embark on a Kilimanjaro trek, I know from experience that the preparation, knowing what to pack etc can be a little daunting.
Well I was part of a team that recently made a new video to make this part of the Kili challenge a whole lot easier.
You can have a look at this "What to Pack" video via the link below. It's clear, concise, fun and has some great footage from the mountain too.
Enjoy, and feel free to holler if you have any other queries.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakech
- 2 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 3 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 4 Dead Sea day trip
- 5 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 6 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 7 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 8 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 9 Itinerary Ideas
- 10 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 11 Travel to Botswana
- 12 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 13 Loldia House Kenya
- 14 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 15 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 16 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 17 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 18 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 19 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 20 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 21 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 22 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 23 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 24 Using US Dollars in Israel ?
- 25 Fraudulent Safari Operator