We are traveling to South Africa, Zimbabwe (Victoria Falls) and Botswana in June. My husband has been reading the paper about much of the political unrest in Zimbabwe and wonderilg if it is still safe to go there. We REALLY want to see Victoria Falls so we won't change plans unless we absolutely have no choice. Wondering if anyone has been there recently who can tell us how safe/unsafe it is.
Political Situation in Zimbabwe
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 East Africa summer 2014
- 2 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 3 I am looking for parteners to work with
- 4 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 5 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 6 Cape Town Safety?
- 7 first time family safari in August 2014
- 8 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 9 Memory cards for camera
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 12 Sabi Sands camps
- 13 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 14 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 15 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 16 Help with Rwanda trip
- 17 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 18 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 19 Tel Aviv beaches
- 20 trip report, morocco
- 21 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 24 Morocco for 2 nights
- 25 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??