I am planning my trip to Morocco with my fiancee. We are well traveled in Europe, been in Israel adnd Egypt and Morocco is the first for us.
We will be going in December for about 10-12 days (still thinknig on it).
We will take flight from Marseilles to Casblanca which arrives 5pm so first night will be Casablance. We are interestedin highlights of Morocco plus Jewish History.
Here is itinerary a local Moroccan company suggested for us.
Day 1. arrival Casablance, overnight Hotel Kenzi Tower
Day 2. Casablanca 1/2 day tour, Hassan Mosque, synagogue. Conitnue to Fes visa Meknes and Volibulous. Question: Is it worth stoppig for lunch at Ricks Cafe or is it tourist trap? Also thinking to fit in Chefchaouen. Overnight Fes 2 nights Riad Fes
Day 3. Sightseeing of Fes, overnight Fes.
Day 4. Transfer from Fes to Merzouga via the Middle Atlas south of Erfoud. . Overnight deluxe camping in dunes of Erg Chebbi.
Day 5. Going frim Erfoud to Ourzazate. overnight Berber Palace
Day 6. Going to Marakech overnight Demuere d' Orient. The tour operator suggested 2 nights sightseeing in Marakech , I think 2 nights will be enough?
Day 7 . Marakech free day???
Day 8. Going to Essoura for 2 nights. Maybe 1? Dar Loussia
Day 9. Going to Atlas mountain, overnight Imlil Kasbah du Toubkal - did anyone stay there? Mostly experience mountains and Berber hspitality as it was described.
Day 10. transfer to Marakech airport for flight in the morning to Paris.
Any suggestions would be appreciated including advice on accommodations, I tried to include diversity of accommodations.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Do you want to deal of your used car?
- 2 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 3 ProSolution is among the best Male Enhancement pills
- 4 http://www.nutritionofenergy.com/faixa-anti-ronco-funciona/
- 5 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 6 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 7 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 8 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 9 Trip to Petra
- 10 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 11 Cape Town -safety
- 12 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 13 Trip to Merzouga
- 14 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 15 Swaziland in January
- 16 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 17 good internet connection option Meknes
- 18 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 19 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 20 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 21 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 22 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 23 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 24 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!