I'm want to take a 10 day trip (not including travel to and from) to Israel, October of 2013. I don't believe this will interfere with any major Jewish holidays. Is there a way to secure a trip this far in advance. I have not traveled extensively before and never abroad, so I'm not sure how this all works. I probably would feel better going with a group since I might be going solo and if not, it would be with one other friend. I'm a Christian and would like to see those points of interest in the Holy Land. Any responses would be helpful, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.
Planning too far in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Jordan tour operator !!
- 2 A tale of Adventure!!
- 3 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 4 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 5 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 6 Good reads
- 7 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 8 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 Morocco Advice
- 11 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 12 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 13 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 14 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 15 3-week tour at Egypt
- 16 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 17 Beirut
- 18 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 19 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 20 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 23 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 24 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015