I'm want to take a 10 day trip (not including travel to and from) to Israel, October of 2013. I don't believe this will interfere with any major Jewish holidays. Is there a way to secure a trip this far in advance. I have not traveled extensively before and never abroad, so I'm not sure how this all works. I probably would feel better going with a group since I might be going solo and if not, it would be with one other friend. I'm a Christian and would like to see those points of interest in the Holy Land. Any responses would be helpful, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.
Planning too far in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 The African Guide to Balloon Safari
- 2 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 3 Zambia Impressions
- 4 Taste of Dubai
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 7 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 8 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 11 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 12 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 13 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 14 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 15 Dubai first time
- 16 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015