I'm want to take a 10 day trip (not including travel to and from) to Israel, October of 2013. I don't believe this will interfere with any major Jewish holidays. Is there a way to secure a trip this far in advance. I have not traveled extensively before and never abroad, so I'm not sure how this all works. I probably would feel better going with a group since I might be going solo and if not, it would be with one other friend. I'm a Christian and would like to see those points of interest in the Holy Land. Any responses would be helpful, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.
Planning too far in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 2 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 3 Iran Info, Please
- 4 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 5 Safari on a budget!
- 6 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 7 fez accommodation
- 8 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 9 Egypt safe travel
- 10 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 11 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 12 COME TO IRAN ...
- 13 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 14 what kind of phone
- 15 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 16 Johannesburg...?
- 17 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 18 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 19 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 20 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 21 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 22 Suggestions for a group tour
- 23 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 24 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 25 Popular destinations in Africa.