I'm want to take a 10 day trip (not including travel to and from) to Israel, October of 2013. I don't believe this will interfere with any major Jewish holidays. Is there a way to secure a trip this far in advance. I have not traveled extensively before and never abroad, so I'm not sure how this all works. I probably would feel better going with a group since I might be going solo and if not, it would be with one other friend. I'm a Christian and would like to see those points of interest in the Holy Land. Any responses would be helpful, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.
Planning too far in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 2 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 3 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 4 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 5 Uganda Trip Report
- 6 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 7 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 8 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 9 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 10 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 11 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 12 Boutique hotels in israel
- 13 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 14 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 15 Short layover at JNB
- 16 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 17 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 18 A family safari in Tanzania
- 19 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 20 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 21 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 22 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 23 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 24 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 25 Any Experience with Africa Tours?