I'm want to take a 10 day trip (not including travel to and from) to Israel, October of 2013. I don't believe this will interfere with any major Jewish holidays. Is there a way to secure a trip this far in advance. I have not traveled extensively before and never abroad, so I'm not sure how this all works. I probably would feel better going with a group since I might be going solo and if not, it would be with one other friend. I'm a Christian and would like to see those points of interest in the Holy Land. Any responses would be helpful, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.
Planning too far in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Charity begins at Home!
- 2 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 3 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 4 Sun Safaris
- 5 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 6 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 7 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 8 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 9 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 10 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 11 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 12 Tour to Morocco
- 13 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 14 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 15 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 16 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 17 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 18 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 Uganda again
- 21 November at victoria falls
- 22 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 23 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 24 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 25 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci