I'm want to take a 10 day trip (not including travel to and from) to Israel, October of 2013. I don't believe this will interfere with any major Jewish holidays. Is there a way to secure a trip this far in advance. I have not traveled extensively before and never abroad, so I'm not sure how this all works. I probably would feel better going with a group since I might be going solo and if not, it would be with one other friend. I'm a Christian and would like to see those points of interest in the Holy Land. Any responses would be helpful, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.
Planning too far in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 2 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 3 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 4 Quick question about Kenya..
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 7 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 8 Questions about Chobe
- 9 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 10 What camera to use on safari
- 11 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 12 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 13 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 14 India
- 15 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 16 Ideas about the trip.
- 17 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 18 3 days in Teheran
- 19 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 20 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 21 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 22 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 23 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 24 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 25 Ethiopian Air - Horrible