Our first safari! How exciting, but we need help. We are in the EARLY planning stages so any suggesionts will be gratefull. We are two friends staring at retirement and decided it is now or never. We are thinking of going to Tanzania and Kenya perhaps May 2012, for about 16-18 days and we are on a budget. From what I have read here about $300. ppn is fine. Any comments, suggestions?
Planning first safari..suggestions?
- 1 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 2 phone service
- 3 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 4 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 5 Living in Morocco.
- 6 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 7 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 8 Tanzania in 2014
- 9 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 12 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 13 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 14 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 15 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 16 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 18 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 19 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 20 Africa Safari
- 21 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 22 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 23 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 24 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 25 Budget Safari options in Botswana?