My husband and I wish to go on a safari in September or October for about 2 weeks. We would like to see the Big 5 but are completely flexible as far as Tanzania, Kenya and/or SA. We don't need top of the line accommodations but enjoy a comfortable bed and private bath facilities. Every tour agent offers similar itineraries but how do we know which organization is trustworthy and what itinerary offers quality viewing and staffing? Does anyone have a personal recommendation for someone you chose to help you?
Planning a first safari with a reputable outfitter
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Sabi Sands camps
- 3 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 4 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 5 Morocco for 2 nights
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 8 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?