My husband and I wish to go on a safari in September or October for about 2 weeks. We would like to see the Big 5 but are completely flexible as far as Tanzania, Kenya and/or SA. We don't need top of the line accommodations but enjoy a comfortable bed and private bath facilities. Every tour agent offers similar itineraries but how do we know which organization is trustworthy and what itinerary offers quality viewing and staffing? Does anyone have a personal recommendation for someone you chose to help you?
Planning a first safari with a reputable outfitter
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 2 My trip to Egypt .....
- 3 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 4 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 7 Clothes in Uganda
- 8 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 9 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 13 Homestay Accomodation
- 14 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 15 Selous game reserve
- 16 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 19 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 22 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 23 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 24 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 25 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal