Can anyone help with this? I'm 66, reasonably active and fit, and hope to be in Africa (Dar es Saleem , Nairobi etc) mid Feb to late March 2013. Some, or possibly all, of this trip will be solo. I'm considering two weeks volunteering with an NGO agency,(where you pay and they cover all aspects of the experience) then some kind of two weeks travelling around inc. safari, and a beach/resort type thing (Zanzibar?) for about a week.I can fly in to Dar, and out of Nairobi, or even Johannesbug. I need to do all of this on a budget, as it's an extended trip and will be costly. Any suggestions?? Thanks A LOT in advance..if you can think of ANYTHING, I know it would help, not just with the practical planning but just visualizing how this can evolve and become a reality!!
Planning a 5 to 6 week trip to Tanzania/Kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 first time family safari in August 2014
- 2 Sabi Sands camps
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 5 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 6 Help with Rwanda trip
- 7 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 8 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 9 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Memory cards for camera
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 trip report, morocco
- 14 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 15 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 16 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 17 Morocco for 2 nights
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Rwanda trip report
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 24 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 25 israel and petra