Can anyone help with this? I'm 66, reasonably active and fit, and hope to be in Africa (Dar es Saleem , Nairobi etc) mid Feb to late March 2013. Some, or possibly all, of this trip will be solo. I'm considering two weeks volunteering with an NGO agency,(where you pay and they cover all aspects of the experience) then some kind of two weeks travelling around inc. safari, and a beach/resort type thing (Zanzibar?) for about a week.I can fly in to Dar, and out of Nairobi, or even Johannesbug. I need to do all of this on a budget, as it's an extended trip and will be costly. Any suggestions?? Thanks A LOT in advance..if you can think of ANYTHING, I know it would help, not just with the practical planning but just visualizing how this can evolve and become a reality!!
Planning a 5 to 6 week trip to Tanzania/Kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 2 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 Drinking on safari
- 5 Travelust
- 6 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 7 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 8 Shots for Morocco
- 9 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 10 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 11 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 12 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 15 Thinking about The Gambia
- 16 Independence Day in Israel
- 17 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 18 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 19 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 20 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 21 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 22 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 23 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 24 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda 2015