Can anyone help with this? I'm 66, reasonably active and fit, and hope to be in Africa (Dar es Saleem , Nairobi etc) mid Feb to late March 2013. Some, or possibly all, of this trip will be solo. I'm considering two weeks volunteering with an NGO agency,(where you pay and they cover all aspects of the experience) then some kind of two weeks travelling around inc. safari, and a beach/resort type thing (Zanzibar?) for about a week.I can fly in to Dar, and out of Nairobi, or even Johannesbug. I need to do all of this on a budget, as it's an extended trip and will be costly. Any suggestions?? Thanks A LOT in advance..if you can think of ANYTHING, I know it would help, not just with the practical planning but just visualizing how this can evolve and become a reality!!
Planning a 5 to 6 week trip to Tanzania/Kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 2 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 3 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 4 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 5 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 6 Road To Morocco Tours
- 7 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 10 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 11 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 14 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 15 Rwanda
- 16 Egypt safe travel
- 17 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 18 Zambia Impressions
- 19 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 Dubai trip
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 24 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco
- 25 Driving around Jordan