I am planning a safari for my family (2 adults and 2 kids..10 & 8) to Kenya in December. I heard really good reviews for Gamewatchers through this website and am working with them. Based on what I'd like to do they gave me the following itiniery. Would really appreciate your feedback. As a family we don't like to rush things to much and nor do we want to move too much from one place to another. Schedule wise this sounds perfect for us but I'm really worried about the price. I've been quoted $6350 per adult and $3800 per child without airfare which is 20 grand. We are using miles for our tickets but taxes thro Lhr are setting us back almost$2000. Is this really worth it...?
Day 1: reach Nairobi late in the night and GW rep picks us up and takes us to Machushle house.
Day 2: Nairobi
Day:3 drive to Amboseli NP and stay in Porini camp for 2 nights
Day 5: fly to Porini rhino camp and stay 2 nights
Day 7: fly to Porini lion camp and stay 4 nights
Day.11 drive to intrepids Mara and stay for 2 nights. Late check out and fly directly to Nairobi for flight back to Los Angeles.
Are we spending way too much time in the Mara, will be bored out of our minds. Please....I have till Friday to decide, PLEASE HELP!!!!
Day5: fly to Porini Rhino camp
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 영종도카지노【❤】ＥＷＳ７３.ｃｏｍ【❤】영종도카지노
- 2 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 3 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 4 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 5 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 6 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 7 Mauritius info request please
- 8 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 9 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 10 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 11 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 12 WiFi on Safari
- 13 Travel within Africa
- 14 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 15 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 16 Israel itinerary planning
- 17 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 18 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 19 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 22 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 23 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 24 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 25 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
Planning 1st safari with Gamewatchers- would like your thoughts