I am planning a safari for my family (2 adults and 2 kids..10 & 8) to Kenya in December. I heard really good reviews for Gamewatchers through this website and am working with them. Based on what I'd like to do they gave me the following itiniery. Would really appreciate your feedback. As a family we don't like to rush things to much and nor do we want to move too much from one place to another. Schedule wise this sounds perfect for us but I'm really worried about the price. I've been quoted $6350 per adult and $3800 per child without airfare which is 20 grand. We are using miles for our tickets but taxes thro Lhr are setting us back almost$2000. Is this really worth it...?
Day 1: reach Nairobi late in the night and GW rep picks us up and takes us to Machushle house.
Day 2: Nairobi
Day:3 drive to Amboseli NP and stay in Porini camp for 2 nights
Day 5: fly to Porini rhino camp and stay 2 nights
Day 7: fly to Porini lion camp and stay 4 nights
Day.11 drive to intrepids Mara and stay for 2 nights. Late check out and fly directly to Nairobi for flight back to Los Angeles.
Are we spending way too much time in the Mara, will be bored out of our minds. Please....I have till Friday to decide, PLEASE HELP!!!!
Day5: fly to Porini Rhino camp
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 나인카지노❣『 WLD333.COM ┛❣ク나인카지노
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 4 MegaDrox - Increase Lean Muscle Mass
- 5 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 6 First time safari question
- 7 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 10 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 11 Swala Safaris
- 12 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 13 Dubai
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 16 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 17 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 18 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 19 Etosha help
- 20 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 21 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 22 private game reserve-kruger
- 23 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 24 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 25 go2africa
Planning 1st safari with Gamewatchers- would like your thoughts