I am planning a safari for my family (2 adults and 2 kids..10 & 8) to Kenya in December. I heard really good reviews for Gamewatchers through this website and am working with them. Based on what I'd like to do they gave me the following itiniery. Would really appreciate your feedback. As a family we don't like to rush things to much and nor do we want to move too much from one place to another. Schedule wise this sounds perfect for us but I'm really worried about the price. I've been quoted $6350 per adult and $3800 per child without airfare which is 20 grand. We are using miles for our tickets but taxes thro Lhr are setting us back almost$2000. Is this really worth it...?
Day 1: reach Nairobi late in the night and GW rep picks us up and takes us to Machushle house.
Day 2: Nairobi
Day:3 drive to Amboseli NP and stay in Porini camp for 2 nights
Day 5: fly to Porini rhino camp and stay 2 nights
Day 7: fly to Porini lion camp and stay 4 nights
Day.11 drive to intrepids Mara and stay for 2 nights. Late check out and fly directly to Nairobi for flight back to Los Angeles.
Are we spending way too much time in the Mara, will be bored out of our minds. Please....I have till Friday to decide, PLEASE HELP!!!!
Day5: fly to Porini Rhino camp
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqXKsiLnkfA
- 2 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 3 South African Cities
- 4 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 5 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 8 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 9 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 10 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 11 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 12 where to go in africa
- 13 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 14 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 15 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 16 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 17 Help with bags
- 18 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 19 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 22 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 23 Israeli Tour Guides
- 24 Shopping in Morocco
- 25 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
Planning 1st safari with Gamewatchers- would like your thoughts