My wife and I are taking a PL tour of Kenya and Tanzania -every thing looks well but we are worried about the viewing -(photo ops ) from their Land Rovers.From their pictures it looks like one big charlie (hog) could b a problem
planet friendly landrover viewing
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,etc
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 5 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 8 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 9 Green Season Safari Questions
- 10 Novice Safari question
- 11 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 12 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 13 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Uganda Travel Planning
- 24 Israel and Jordan
- 25 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?