We will be in Israel the beginning of May and will be driving from Eilat to the Dead Sea to stay for one night. Most of the good reviews were for very expensive hotels. We are primarily looking in Ein Bokek but are flexible about staying elsewhere as long as we're near the beach. Any suggestions?
Places to stay in the Dead Sea
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Water fun under the sun
- 2 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 Morrocco and Cash
- 5 South Africa trip advices
- 6 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 7 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 8 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 9 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 10 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 11 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 12 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 13 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 14 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 15 First time in Africa on safari
- 16 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 17 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 18 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 19 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 20 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 21 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 22 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 23 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 24 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 25 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014