We will be in Israel the beginning of May and will be driving from Eilat to the Dead Sea to stay for one night. Most of the good reviews were for very expensive hotels. We are primarily looking in Ein Bokek but are flexible about staying elsewhere as long as we're near the beach. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 3 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 4 Mombasa recomendations please
- 5 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 6 Private tours in Morocco
- 7 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 8 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 9 First time to Africa-need help!
- 10 How do I know if a company is legit
- 11 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 12 South Africa trip report
- 13 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 14 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 15 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 16 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 17 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 18 Ethiopian security
- 19 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 20 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 21 morocco
- 22 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?
- 25 Casablanca or Rabat for two night stay