We will be in Israel the beginning of May and will be driving from Eilat to the Dead Sea to stay for one night. Most of the good reviews were for very expensive hotels. We are primarily looking in Ein Bokek but are flexible about staying elsewhere as long as we're near the beach. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Timing for Africa visit
- 2 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 3 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 4 Morocco over Christmas
- 5 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 6 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 7 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 8 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 9 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 10 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 11 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 12 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 13 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 14 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 15 DOHA LAYOVER
- 16 Morocco Questions
- 17 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 18 Botswana safari recs
- 19 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 20 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 21 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 22 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 23 Botswana in January
- 24 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 25 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant