Hi. We are a family of 5 (kids ages 9, 10, and 10) traveling to Israel this summer. In Jerusalem, we want to rent an apartment for a week rather than staying in a hotel. We would like to be somewhat centrally located and can walk to Emek Rafeim, a grocery store, and otehr places but still have it be somewhat quiet in the evenings. So far, we have found a place to rent that works with our dates in Baka and another one (larger) in the Pinkser building. Any recommendations as to which location or a suggestion for a different location? Thanks so much.
Place to stay in Jerusalem - Baka or Pinkser street or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 SA, Swaziland & Zimbabwe
- 2 Dubai > Oman?
- 3 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 River and Tsingy: tour proposed by the best guide Madagascar
- 6 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 7 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 8 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 9 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 10 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 11 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 12 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 15 Awesome trip and still not done
- 16 South Africa
- 17 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 18 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 19 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 20 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 21 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 22 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?
- 23 Cultural Tour from Maun?
- 24 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 25 [UGANDA] Meeting Local People