We arrive at 4 am into JKIA and want to check into a hotel for the few hours we have before boarding our flight at the Wilson airport for our Safari. We will have been traveling for 30 hours so I don't want to wait around for the flight. I am hoping to be able to shower and maybe even sleep for a few hours. So, we are looking for a hotel we can book the night before so we can have an early morning check in close to both airports. We would rather not spend more than $150. Has anyone ever stayed at the Summerdale Inn. Or does anyone have another hotel idea. Thank so much for your help and suggestions.
I am also considering Aero Club of East Africa.
place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi airport
- 2 Dubai - Palm Island
- 3 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 4 Arabic language audio course
- 5 Egypt safe travel
- 6 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 7 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 8 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 9 UAE Desert Safari
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 12 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 13 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 14 South Africa in February?
- 15 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 18 Dubai first time
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Zambia Impressions
- 21 Taste of Dubai
- 22 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 23 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 24 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 25 Johannesburg to Cape Town