We arrive at 4 am into JKIA and want to check into a hotel for the few hours we have before boarding our flight at the Wilson airport for our Safari. We will have been traveling for 30 hours so I don't want to wait around for the flight. I am hoping to be able to shower and maybe even sleep for a few hours. So, we are looking for a hotel we can book the night before so we can have an early morning check in close to both airports. We would rather not spend more than $150. Has anyone ever stayed at the Summerdale Inn. Or does anyone have another hotel idea. Thank so much for your help and suggestions.
I am also considering Aero Club of East Africa.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 2 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 3 Uganda Visa
- 4 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 5 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 6 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 7 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 8 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 9 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 10 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 11 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 12 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 13 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 14 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 15 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 16 Fes or Marrakech?
- 17 Transfer at JNB airport
- 18 Egypt - Need Help!
- 19 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 20 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 21 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 22 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 23 Adapter Plugs
- 24 NYE in Marrakech
- 25 Dead Sea
place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports