We arrive at 4 am into JKIA and want to check into a hotel for the few hours we have before boarding our flight at the Wilson airport for our Safari. We will have been traveling for 30 hours so I don't want to wait around for the flight. I am hoping to be able to shower and maybe even sleep for a few hours. So, we are looking for a hotel we can book the night before so we can have an early morning check in close to both airports. We would rather not spend more than $150. Has anyone ever stayed at the Summerdale Inn. Or does anyone have another hotel idea. Thank so much for your help and suggestions.
I am also considering Aero Club of East Africa.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.realsupplementfacts.com/clinamax-male-enhancement/
- 2 엔트리사다리 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 4 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 5 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 6 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 9 Itinerary Ideas
- 10 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 11 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 12 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 13 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 14 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 15 Kenya/Tanzania
- 16 Dubai first time
- 17 2 nights in Dubai
- 18 16 hours in Qatar
- 19 Petra from Israel
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 A South African in Lusaka
- 22 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 23 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports