Can someone guide me to where the best curio shops are by Pilanesberg? I'm looking not for the upscale artsy kind...just basic handmade African jewelry, possibly basic clothing (sweatshirt, etc). My male traveling companions are not going to appreciate spending time looking for one (wink) so I'm hoping to know where I need to go beforehand. TIA!
Pilanesberg curio shops
- 1 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 2 What about money?
- 3 a week in africa
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 6 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 7 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 8 Accra airport
- 9 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 10 17 days in Israel our way
- 11 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 12 morocco
- 13 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 14 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 15 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 16 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 17 Trip extension from Cape town
- 18 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 19 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 20 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 21 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 22 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania
- 23 Visit visa for South Africa
- 24 Opinions on airlines BOS to NBO
- 25 Is now a good time to visit Yemen