I'm sure I posted these photos before, but I can't locate the thread and there was a request on another thread for access to them, so please forgive the repetition.
Anyway, these are photos from my November 2006 to the United Arab Emirates (I visited all seven emirates by public transportation), Oman and Bahrain.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 2 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 3 http://healthyclubpro.com/vitapulse-ingredients/
- 4 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 5 Muscle Booster Pure There are many weight loss
- 6 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 7 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 8 Help plan African Safari
- 9 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 10 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 11 Tipping on Safari
- 12 Cape Town
- 13 Widerness Lodges
- 14 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 15 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 16 Cape Town -safety
- 17 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 18 SA itin review
- 19 Botswana safari in late November
- 20 Ferry to Morocco
- 21 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 22 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 23 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 24 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
Photos: UAE (all seven emirates), Oman and Bahrain