I'm sure I posted these photos before, but I can't locate the thread and there was a request on another thread for access to them, so please forgive the repetition.
Anyway, these are photos from my November 2006 to the United Arab Emirates (I visited all seven emirates by public transportation), Oman and Bahrain.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 2 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 3 Is the migration early this year
- 4 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 5 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 6 Cape Town Itinerary
- 7 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 8 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 9 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 10 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 11 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 12 Madagascar - your tips please
- 13 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 14 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 15 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 16 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 19 Road To Morocco Tours
- 20 Magnificant Morocco
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Africa Film Festival
- 23 Roar Africa reviews
- 24 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 25 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
Photos: UAE (all seven emirates), Oman and Bahrain