I'm sure I posted these photos before, but I can't locate the thread and there was a request on another thread for access to them, so please forgive the repetition.
Anyway, these are photos from my November 2006 to the United Arab Emirates (I visited all seven emirates by public transportation), Oman and Bahrain.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 African Safari
- 2 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 3 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 4 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 5 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 6 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 7 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 8 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 9 Is the migration early this year
- 10 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 11 Cape Town Itinerary
- 12 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 13 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 14 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 15 Madagascar - your tips please
- 16 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 17 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 18 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 19 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 20 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 21 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 22 Road To Morocco Tours
- 23 Magnificant Morocco
- 24 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 25 Africa Film Festival
Photos: UAE (all seven emirates), Oman and Bahrain