I'm sure I posted these photos before, but I can't locate the thread and there was a request on another thread for access to them, so please forgive the repetition.
Anyway, these are photos from my November 2006 to the United Arab Emirates (I visited all seven emirates by public transportation), Oman and Bahrain.
Photos: UAE (all seven emirates), Oman and Bahrain
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 2 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 3 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 4 Road To Morocco Tours
- 5 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 6 Safari on a budget!
- 7 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 8 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 9 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 10 HIV and AIDs
- 11 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 12 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 13 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 14 Rwanda
- 15 Egypt safe travel
- 16 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 17 Zambia Impressions
- 18 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 19 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 20 Dubai trip
- 21 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 22 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 23 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco
- 24 Driving around Jordan
- 25 Join us on Sahara/Atlas trip from Marrakech, 20 Jan