I'm sure I posted these photos before, but I can't locate the thread and there was a request on another thread for access to them, so please forgive the repetition.
Anyway, these are photos from my November 2006 to the United Arab Emirates (I visited all seven emirates by public transportation), Oman and Bahrain.
Photos: UAE (all seven emirates), Oman and Bahrain
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 2 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 3 African Wildlife Safari
- 4 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 5 Charity begins at Home!
- 6 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 7 Sun Safaris
- 8 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 9 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 10 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 11 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 12 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 13 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 14 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 15 Tour to Morocco
- 16 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 17 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 18 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 19 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 20 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 21 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 22 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 23 Uganda again
- 24 November at victoria falls
- 25 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking