I'm sure I posted these photos before, but I can't locate the thread and there was a request on another thread for access to them, so please forgive the repetition.
Anyway, these are photos from my November 2006 to the United Arab Emirates (I visited all seven emirates by public transportation), Oman and Bahrain.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 2 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 3 MINI TOUR DA MARRAKECH AL DESERTO DI MERZOUGA
- 4 First time safari question
- 5 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 6 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 7 Dubai
- 8 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 9 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 10 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 11 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 12 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 13 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 14 Etosha help
- 15 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 16 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 17 private game reserve-kruger
- 18 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 19 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 20 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 21 go2africa
- 22 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 23 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 24 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 25 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?
Photos: UAE (all seven emirates), Oman and Bahrain