I had visited this forum a few times prior to our trip and found it very helpful so I wanted to share our photos with you. Finally I was able to whittle down over a thousand photos from three cameras to about 800 but as you can see, it took me over 4 months. Putting the photos in the right sequence and identifying all the birds and animals was very time consuming. There might still be a few shots out of order. I took copious notes during our safari - I wrote down the name of every animal & bird we saw - but I still have some birds with no names and some names (on my log) with no birds. So, if there are any birding experts on this forum, I welcome your input! We went with Good Earth Tours and were very happy with them. Hope you enjoy our album and thank you so so much for all your comments and insights!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 982 8520Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 3 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 4 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 8 Itinerary Ideas
- 9 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 10 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 11 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 12 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 13 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 14 Kenya/Tanzania
- 15 Dubai first time
- 16 2 nights in Dubai
- 17 16 hours in Qatar
- 18 Petra from Israel
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 A South African in Lusaka
- 21 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 22 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 25 Babies Galore: Kenya in April