I had visited this forum a few times prior to our trip and found it very helpful so I wanted to share our photos with you. Finally I was able to whittle down over a thousand photos from three cameras to about 800 but as you can see, it took me over 4 months. Putting the photos in the right sequence and identifying all the birds and animals was very time consuming. There might still be a few shots out of order. I took copious notes during our safari - I wrote down the name of every animal & bird we saw - but I still have some birds with no names and some names (on my log) with no birds. So, if there are any birding experts on this forum, I welcome your input! We went with Good Earth Tours and were very happy with them. Hope you enjoy our album and thank you so so much for all your comments and insights!
Photos & Mini-Report - Tanzania Safari, August 2009
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Uganda Travel Planning
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant