I had visited this forum a few times prior to our trip and found it very helpful so I wanted to share our photos with you. Finally I was able to whittle down over a thousand photos from three cameras to about 800 but as you can see, it took me over 4 months. Putting the photos in the right sequence and identifying all the birds and animals was very time consuming. There might still be a few shots out of order. I took copious notes during our safari - I wrote down the name of every animal & bird we saw - but I still have some birds with no names and some names (on my log) with no birds. So, if there are any birding experts on this forum, I welcome your input! We went with Good Earth Tours and were very happy with them. Hope you enjoy our album and thank you so so much for all your comments and insights!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 2 Israel Transportation
- 3 Morocco help
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 6 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 7 IRAN
- 8 First trip to Africa
- 9 Money in Uganda
- 10 Uganda Visa
- 11 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 12 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 13 Private Guide for Cairo
- 14 Egypt - Need Help!
- 15 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 16 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 17 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 20 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 21 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 22 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 23 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 24 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 25 "Salute Africa" travel agency