I had visited this forum a few times prior to our trip and found it very helpful so I wanted to share our photos with you. Finally I was able to whittle down over a thousand photos from three cameras to about 800 but as you can see, it took me over 4 months. Putting the photos in the right sequence and identifying all the birds and animals was very time consuming. There might still be a few shots out of order. I took copious notes during our safari - I wrote down the name of every animal & bird we saw - but I still have some birds with no names and some names (on my log) with no birds. So, if there are any birding experts on this forum, I welcome your input! We went with Good Earth Tours and were very happy with them. Hope you enjoy our album and thank you so so much for all your comments and insights!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco vs Turkey
- 2 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 3 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 4 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 5 Nairobi, where to stay
- 6 Widerness Lodges
- 7 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 8 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 9 Help plan African Safari
- 10 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 11 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 12 Tipping on Safari
- 13 Cape Town
- 14 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 15 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 16 Cape Town -safety
- 17 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 18 SA itin review
- 19 Botswana safari in late November
- 20 Ferry to Morocco
- 21 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 22 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 23 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 24 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!