I had visited this forum a few times prior to our trip and found it very helpful so I wanted to share our photos with you. Finally I was able to whittle down over a thousand photos from three cameras to about 800 but as you can see, it took me over 4 months. Putting the photos in the right sequence and identifying all the birds and animals was very time consuming. There might still be a few shots out of order. I took copious notes during our safari - I wrote down the name of every animal & bird we saw - but I still have some birds with no names and some names (on my log) with no birds. So, if there are any birding experts on this forum, I welcome your input! We went with Good Earth Tours and were very happy with them. Hope you enjoy our album and thank you so so much for all your comments and insights!
Photos & Mini-Report - Tanzania Safari, August 2009
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 2 Tour to Morocco
- 3 Morrocco and Cash
- 4 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 5 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 6 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 South Africa trip advices
- 9 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 12 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 13 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 14 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 15 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 16 First time in Africa on safari
- 17 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 18 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 19 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 20 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 21 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 22 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 23 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 24 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 25 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014