The following is the link to our family's photos. Most taken by daughter Marisa, some by wife Mari and son Sean. I mostly took video. Will post some more videos soon (I hope).
Kevin from California
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 2 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 3 help with itinerary please
- 4 advise on joburg pls!
- 5 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 6 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 7 12 days Cape Town and Pilanesburg Itinerary help
- 8 Cape Town weather dependent activities
- 9 Luggage restrictions
- 10 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 11 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 12 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 13 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 14 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 15 Township Tour Guide
- 16 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 17 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 18 ISRAEL TRIP
- 19 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 20 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 21 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 22 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 23 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 24 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 25 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+