If you want travel tips, see photos, or just getting ideas of where to travel in Rwanda, have a look at www.jeremierita.canalblog.com
If you have any questions on Rwanda, don't hesitate to ask.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 2 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 3 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 4 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 5 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 6 where to go in africa
- 7 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 8 effect will probably be confirmed
- 9 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 10 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 11 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 12 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 13 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 14 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 15 South African Cities
- 16 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 17 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 20 Help with bags
- 21 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 22 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 23 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 24 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 25 Egypt Quickie Trip