If you want travel tips, see photos, or just getting ideas of where to travel in Rwanda, have a look at www.jeremierita.canalblog.com
If you have any questions on Rwanda, don't hesitate to ask.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 2 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 3 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 4 Trip to Merzouga
- 5 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 6 Swaziland in January
- 7 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 8 good internet connection option Meknes
- 9 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 10 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 11 Cape Town -safety
- 12 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 13 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 14 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 15 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 16 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 17 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 18 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 19 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 20 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 21 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 22 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 23 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 24 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 25 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??