In a few weeks I'll be heading to Namibia with several days planned for doing a self-drive of Etosha. With photography in mind, I was wondering if one must stay in the car at all times at the water holes or whether there is the opportunity to step outside. Are there any blinds?
Photography at Etosha's Water Holes
- 1 What about money?
- 2 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 3 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 4 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 5 17 days in Israel our way
- 6 Renting a car in Israel
- 7 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 8 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 9 10 days in south Africa
- 10 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 11 a week in africa
- 12 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 13 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 14 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 15 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 16 Accra airport
- 17 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 18 morocco
- 19 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 20 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 21 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 22 Trip extension from Cape town
- 23 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 24 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?