When I have travelled in Europe, I bought a phone card in the country I was visiting and could call home fairly easily. Is there a phone card for use specifically in Israel? I don't plan to use it much but want to be able to call the "kids" a few times or check my voice mail. I know there are probably ways to get my Verizon cell phone to work internationally but I'm thinking that would cost more and be more of a hassle. Am I wrong?
Phone Card for Israel
- 1 Morocco - private tour operators
- 2 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 3 Real Life Egypt
- 4 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 5 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 6 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 7 Morocco tour operator.
- 8 Tangier - A four day city break
- 9 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 10 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 11 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 12 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 13 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 14 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 15 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Tanzania in 2014
- 21 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 22 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Living in Morocco.
- 25 Our best trip ever - in Morocco