I am about to book my husband and my first ever trip to Africa. Right now the itinerary we have is part Cape Town, part safari at Phinda. We would stay at two different lodges in Phinda (Forest and Mountain.)
Is there anything we're missing out on by doing only Phinda, and not Londolozi, Sabi Sands, etc?
Any advice is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 2 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 3 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 4 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 5 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 6 Marrakech
- 7 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 8 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 9 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 10 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 11 Audley Travel
- 12 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 13 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 14 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 17 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 18 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 19 Safari in South Africa
- 20 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 21 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 22 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 23 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 24 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 25 Safari travel agent suggestions?