My husband and I are in our late 50's and have a very finite travel budget. We are thinking of a Spring 2010 trip to Israel for the first time. Never been to the Middle East and this will be a once in a lifetime trip to the Middle East. As an add-on to Israel, would you go to Jordan (Amman and Petra) or would you go to Cairo and Luxor (with a 3 day Nile River Cruise)? We are looking at a Gate1 tour or Isram tour. While we are normally pretty independent travelers, I think for this area, I really want a guide and the economy of a packaged tour.
Petra/Amman or Cairo/Luxor as add-on to Israel Trip?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 2 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 3 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 4 My trip to Egypt .....
- 5 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 6 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 7 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 8 Safari and Beach in June
- 9 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 10 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 13 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 14 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 15 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 16 Homestay Accomodation
- 17 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 18 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 19 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 20 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 23 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 24 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 25 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal