We are planning a trip to Israel in December and would like to include Petra on our visit. I have checked into companies that offer tours, one of them being Israel Tour Connections. Has anyone used them and/or possibly recommend other companies? We would allow 2 days for this portion of our trip is that enough? Any recommendations on where to stay on the Israeli side would also be appreciated.
Petra from Israel
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 2 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 3 My trip to Egypt .....
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 6 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 7 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 8 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 9 Homestay Accomodation
- 10 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 22 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 23 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 24 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 25 Night drives in Manyara worth it????