We will be visiting Israel and plan to drive from Jerusalem to the border crossing at Eyiat to spend 1 night/2days at Petra. I understand that we cannot take the rental car but must leave it at the border. Has anyone done this? Is the parking secure? Can we leave some luggage in the car? Also, how long is the drive from Jerusalum to the border crossing? Is it easy to hire a cab for the drive to Petra? How long is the drive? Will there be any time to see other sites?
Petra for 2 days, from Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 2 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 3 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 4 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 5 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 6 Johannesburg
- 7 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 8 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 9 Transiting through Cairo
- 10 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 11 South Africa in February?
- 12 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 13 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 14 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 15 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 16 Car Rentals in Israel
- 17 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 18 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 19 Morocco to portugal
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 22 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 23 Independence Day in Israel
- 24 Drinking on safari
- 25 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners