Are they both worth it?
I've heard great things about petra by night....
the sleeping in tents seems a bit contrived...anyone had experience with it? any particular company?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 엠카지노し【 ET322.COM 】し농구시범경기중계
- 2 우리카지노주소り【 ET322.COM 】り토토사이트
- 3 슬롯머신종류イ【 ET322.COM 】イ스포츠프로토
- 4 햄버거하우스게임ツ【 ET322.COM 】ツ로또당첨지역
- 5 Excellent driver/guide Nairobi/Kenya
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 7 Is there more than one type of SA Plug?
- 8 Mauritius info request please
- 9 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 10 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 11 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 12 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 13 Malawi with kiddos
- 14 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 15 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 16 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 17 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 18 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 19 WiFi on Safari
- 20 Travel within Africa
- 21 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 22 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 23 Israel itinerary planning
- 24 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 25 Capetown 3-day itinerary?