We have recently returned from Peru and are considering a trip later this year to Jordan. We are interested in a 7-10 day tour that includes, among other major sites, Petra. I have heard that you can do Petra on horseback. Has anyone does this? how was it?what type of ride was it and the condition of the horses? Could you also recommend a good/safe/reliable and fairly priced tour group? I see a lot of posts on Jordaon Holidays but no comments from those who used them. Thanks..also if you want any info on Peru, Egypt, Korea, Finland, and Germany (Munich), please write. I have been to all in the past 6 months.
Petra by horseback
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 2 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 3 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 4 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 5 Help! First African safari!!!
- 6 Safari and Beach in June
- 7 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 8 Safari Cost Comparison
- 9 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 10 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 13 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 14 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 15 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 dubai for 5 days
- 18 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 19 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 22 Bugs n' Botswana
- 23 Group Trip to Israel
- 24 My Trip to Palestine
- 25 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!