We have recently returned from Peru and are considering a trip later this year to Jordan. We are interested in a 7-10 day tour that includes, among other major sites, Petra. I have heard that you can do Petra on horseback. Has anyone does this? how was it?what type of ride was it and the condition of the horses? Could you also recommend a good/safe/reliable and fairly priced tour group? I see a lot of posts on Jordaon Holidays but no comments from those who used them. Thanks..also if you want any info on Peru, Egypt, Korea, Finland, and Germany (Munich), please write. I have been to all in the past 6 months.
Petra by horseback
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 2 Morocco Advice
- 3 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 4 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 5 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 6 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 7 3-week tour at Egypt
- 8 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 9 Beirut
- 10 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 11 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 12 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 13 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 14 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 15 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 16 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 17 I'm going on safari for free!
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 21 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 22 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 23 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 24 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 25 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?